2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Fox is a good fur and an innocent husband. His personality will be consistent with how he is depicted in my " " comics.

My goal is to make each husband a different type and Fox is the innocent, loving, oblivious husband who married a slut who deceives him.
You do you, it was just an example. The whole cuckoldry and ntr stuff just doens't float my boat.

Good luck with your game anyway, the world needs more straight, male human on furry stuff. :)

ffffffffROTHY

Apr 15, 2021
Has this demo introduced all the wives, or are there going to be more in the future? And will the wives be the only sexable characters, or will side characters like the Mrrshan lady get scenes?

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
Has this demo introduced all the wives, or are there going to be more in the future? And will the wives be the only sexable characters, or will side characters like the Mrrshan lady get scenes?
My plan is to include some type of sex scene with every woman you've met so far.

There are a few plot relevant characters who have yet to be introduced, but I am limiting their number to not balloon the scope of the story.

Reactions: ffffffffROTHY

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
If this the last human can we hope to see impregnation adn pregnancy?And then little lovely mc fluffy kids?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes