2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Ok, now i need that link or name for the fic pls.
Sadly I haven't been able to find it again. I know it came out within the year of its release. But like last year I thought about it, but couldn't find it on any of my regular sites, so I assumed it was deleted or something.

• Sad
Reactions: Cakei

Arexcaviot

Sep 1, 2019
wanted to try this because it was the first project i saw on here that used AI voices, i don't even go for furry but i am still intrigued and i liked the voices enough, i would have thought they'd be grating but no, they were good enough and krystal was very expressive

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChadChan3D
May 11, 2018
am I wrong in guessing that based on your choices, you'll either get NTR-ed or NTR others? Either way, whats already here isn't much but it seems like a good setup.
Though i wonder why you'd use AI generated images for something as banal as a parking lot. The AI generated one looked so off that it kinda took me out. I'd recommend just taking an existing parking lot image and running it through a filter, which is how most indie VNs handle it

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Both the bull and cuck sides will be explored. I consider myself an NTR artist first, a furry artist second.
I am not really a furry but I am willing to try this out due to the NTR content. (Not as a bull. Netori should be classified as Cheating tag)

Reactions: 1Teddy1

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
am I wrong in guessing that based on your choices, you'll either get NTR-ed or NTR others? Either way, whats already here isn't much but it seems like a good setup.
Though i wonder why you'd use AI generated images for something as banal as a parking lot. The AI generated one looked so off that it kinda took me out. I'd recommend just taking an existing parking lot image and running it through a filter, which is how most indie VNs handle it
Yes, you can cuck or be cucked.

I think I'll just take a picture of a parking lot during work and use that instead :cool:

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
Isn't elevenlabs character limit kinda expensive for a project like this?
It's five dollars a month for 30k characters, but I exceed the token limit and use two subscriptions.

I might look into installing and running AI Voice programs from my own PC for future projects.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why was Sally the only one who a had dialogue choice that wasn't "see character?"?
(I.E. You can either piss her off or not)

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
Why was Sally the only one who a had dialogue choice that wasn't "see character?"?
(I.E. You can either piss her off or not)
To add some spice. Your choice determines how she feels next time she sees you.

I'm weighing big choices that effect story paths with small choices that color interactions.

Will it be easy to tell which path will lead to NTR and which will lead to being cucked?
I believe in clarity. I aim to make decisions relate to the theme of the story. At the end a character will tell you why you fucked up or succeeded, just in case my efforts are unclear.

Tails needs to be killed.
I'm toying with the idea of letting the MC murder him. :eek:

People seem to detest him both here and in my comics.

Last edited:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I just played the game, tbh how do we even get cucked when all of them are married? Seems like there's only room for cucking with no real potential love interest.

A husband and wife fucking can't be considered NTR to the MC right?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes