Bestgo

Dec 26, 2021
Did that, after interacting with the bookshelves is there more?

Also the lady in the house above the prison gives u "rope" key item, any idea what that is for?
Press enter to use the rope here in grassland, enter the cave, you will get a rusty sword and bring that to blacksmith in town.

Bestgo

Dec 26, 2021
how did you obtain the rope, i have no idea what to do for that
If you have the skull, you can give that to the old lady in the bar to obtain the alcohol and after that give it to the lady in exchange for rope.

If you do not have the skull, first obtain that by finding the lost item in the grassland and giving it to the man nearby.

Reactions: Ael0s

Ael0s

Apr 20, 2020
If you have the skull, you can give that to the old lady in the bar to obtain the alcohol and after that give it to the lady in exchange for rope.

If you do not have the skull, first obtain that by finding the lost item in the grassland and giving it to the man nearby.
thank you

Afroman07

Jan 1, 2021
Just if anyone was trying to find the memory fragment 3, its green blue red black for the crystal puzzle. Found it on accident not sure if the game gives you a hint for it.

Reactions: ddjn

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
What is this? Level drain done right? It's kinda rare to see it these days, most ends up being like trap revealed when it's too late instead corruption, slowly seducing the victim to give up his power. If anyone know similar games, please let me know, I really like this theme when is done right.

Gnc

Jul 3, 2021
Anyone know what to do after the mansion the guild only give me repeatable quest now,or do I need to update by the git hub thing,can anyone give updated file please I'm lazy ?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes