supafly666

Sep 14, 2017
quite enjoyed this game, quite simple, pretty much instant action and wasn't too grindy. I look forward to more updates.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Nah, I'm on PC and got the same problem, it happens during H scenes too which ruins them honestly, let's wait for a fix :)
Post a save with the issue. It hasn't happened to me so it might just be a bug with the game.

Jackaljax

Jul 13, 2020
I've reached the color crystal puzzle and I have no clue what I'm doing. I got a key fragment but none of the other doors open. What's the hint to figuring out the crystal puzzle? I assume I need multiple combinations for more fragments?

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
that animation equals 1.4 gb. Also found a bug dunno if its in game or translation when you first talk to the guy at the bar for the ranch location and decided not to warp directly you will not be able to select it even it said that ranch has been unlocked.

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
You get some stuff to sell, and a key to the door in the chapel where you fight the silver hair succubus
(Go back there after finishing the game for this)
Did that, after interacting with the bookshelves is there more?

Also the lady in the house above the prison gives u "rope" key item, any idea what that is for?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes