-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Let's just say... I'm quite ready for a Pleasure Party 3 ..or a similar game like that. I just hope they will bring back an even better pool party, the wild home party, and they will improve the current game's yacht party either. But also regarding this second game, or the next one, I wouldn't be against that if there were also a third-level animation for each sex positions in addition to the alternate..
To keep this thread still alive, and to boost the inspiration, I decided to post a few more animation idea, which I still want to see in the (new) game. The "Hostage" is my number one there.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2023
Let's just say... I'm quite ready for a Pleasure Party 3 ..or a similar game like that. I just hope they will bring back an even better pool party, the wild home party, and they will improve the current game's yacht party either. But also regarding this second game, or the next one, I wouldn't be against that if there were also a third-level animation for each sex positions in addition to the alternate..
To keep this thread still alive, and to boost the inspiration, I decided to post a few more animation idea, which I still want to see in the (new) game. The "Hostage" is my number one there.
Good thing you warned us that the Hostage will be really a Hostage since it starts with a typical riding. lol It's a nice one btw.
Anyway, I strongly doubt that they are still interested in to make a next sequel, since even this second game was already just a kind of side project under the Intergalactic Ecstasy. That's why this game became the way it is...

• Sad
Reactions: FrozenFridge

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Good thing you warned us that the Hostage will be really a Hostage since it starts with a typical riding. lol It's a nice one btw.
Anyway, I strongly doubt that they are still interested in to make a next sequel, since even this second game was already just a kind of side project under the Intergalactic Ecstasy. That's why this game became the way it is...
I don't think it was a side project, but I admit this alien game was quite unexpected...

Reactions: BreakTheSilence

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021

Edit: Added and changed a few file (reuploaded the whole list)
Can you tell me the name of the actress from the footjob scene? But the exact name of the full movie would be even better. Thanks

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes