FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
There's a lot of positions which has no cum animations for the males at all.
Even if their green stripe reaching the limit, they just keep banging the girls as if nothing happened. :oops: But after all... it's just an orgasm nothing more... lol

Seriously.. The game needs the both cum inside, and outside animation for all positions.

Reactions: -Complex-

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
There's a lot of positions which has no cum animations for the males at all.
Even if their green stripe reaching the limit, they just keep banging the girls as if nothing happened. :oops: But after all... it's just an orgasm nothing more... lol

Seriously.. The game needs the both cum inside, and outside animation for all positions.
And as you mentioned before, the mens recovery period has already disappeared... It's not too realistic so far. But at the same time they already reaching the peak faster, which let's face it, took a ridiculously long in the previous game compared the girls.

But despite the male's faster "satisfaction", we still need their recovery period back. The game can't really be taken seriously without this thing.
Maybe just like the previous game there should be an available erectile stimulant too, which instantly restore the male's potency when they done. I think this should be basic in a game like this. But at the same time I also suggest a new skill for the males that increases their strength and delays their orgasm.

I'm not sure about this could work or not, but I would try to introduce an attractiveness ability in this game.
This could be a special attribution for those characters you like the most. I don't want to go into details about the benefits of this ability, but it has a lot of potential, and exploiting ...it just a matter of imagination.
But at the same time, I also recommend the opposite of this, I mean the repulsive attribution for those characters you want less fortunate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FrozenFridge

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
And as you mentioned before, the mens recovery period has already disappeared... It's not too realistic so far. But at the same time they already reaching the peak faster, which let's face it, took a ridiculously long in the previous game compared the girls.

But despite the male's faster "satisfaction", we still need their recovery period back. The game can't really be taken seriously without this thing.
Maybe just like the previous game there should be an available erectile stimulant too, which instantly restore the male's potency when they done. I think this should be basic in a game like this. But at the same time I also suggest a new skill for the males that increases their strength and delays their orgasm.

I'm not sure about this could work or not, but I would try to introduce an attractiveness ability in this game.
This could be a special attribution for those characters you like the most. I don't want to go into details about the benefits of this ability, but it has a lot of potential, and exploiting ...it just a matter of imagination.
But at the same time, I also recommend the opposite of this, I mean the repulsive attribution for those characters you want less fortunate.
You summed it up quite well. (y)
I hope the devs haven't given up on this game yet.

Maaxiwilliam

Apr 29, 2019
what's up with the connections, like connect left hand and connect right hand? I think atm it only works on shoulders and keels, is this system still bare bone and will expand more so you can put the characters in interesting poses or is there more to it that I haven't figured out yet?

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
what's up with the connections, like connect left hand and connect right hand? I think atm it only works on shoulders and keels, is this system still bare bone and will expand more so you can put the characters in interesting poses or is there more to it that I haven't figured out yet?
I think this is a leftover from the previous game. There it gave bonus libido points and you unlocked future levels by reaching them.

TerraMagica

Oct 21, 2020
I really hope the devs not considering to add the male on male contend to the game just because of 1-2 guy whose demanding it on Steam. I'm absolutely sure of that this game doesn't need this disgusting content. Neither the futa/trans kink...
I noticed too. Those kind of beggars appear everywhere with their cock-eyed kink, but let's hope the common sense will still prevails. :rolleyes:

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
The first game's "decided to go faster" possibility is really a huge missing here. Only this one sign indicated that the characters had some self-awareness in the game. Why was it necessary to eliminate this feature??

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
The first game's "decided to go faster" possibility is really a huge missing here. Only this one sign indicated that the characters had some self-awareness in the game. Why was it necessary to eliminate this feature??
It's sad, but true.. When I say I want more gameplay, I don't mean to screw up that, what worked well before...

Reactions: FrozenFridge

blimblimblom2

Nov 17, 2021
Starting up the game results in a crash when running with these specs: Windows 10 / CPU: E8300 / GPU: RX 480 wih latest drivers.
Pleasure Party 1 works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoLderon and Tardo

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
well, pls, anyone can give me answer on my question: "why dat game shutdown after running?"
i checked comments and no one is says why

dikkk21

Oct 20, 2022
why FOV is so near !? (it's so much zoom)

change the FOV to 90 or more or atleast add feature to zoom in and zoom out... !

and yes wet skin also. ( sweat feature )

Feladat

Dec 16, 2023
I hope in the next update the males will be even more sexually active. Nothing is more disappointing than a passive man when he shows no interest during the sex at all. We need wild, passion sex with lustful males, where they hold the girls tight, and fuck them like a bull. Some sex voice wouldn't be bad either for them.

HentaiKittyGmr

Sep 17, 2022
Damn love this games the first one was epic can't wait to start this one. I like this creators game hope he will make it to the top. Have fan playing this game everyone ;3

ftnkhrl

Sep 28, 2017
if only there is more "normal" approach to the themed fantasy such as hospital theme, night club, or else

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Hoping for an update where you can save each character profile. It's really frustrating to create lot of characters, and lose almost 2/3 each time you reload/relog the game.

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Just as I would bring back the automatic sex speed from the first game, I would introduce a kind of seduction feature in this second game, which would allow our characters to start the sex activity autonomously. The essence of this would be that the female characters can teasing the men by sexy dancing, solo masturbation or with other activity. And if the seduction is successful, then the "fun" could start even without our participation. Here, of course, the attraction idea that I suggested earlier for the game would have a big advantage.
Overall I think it would be good for the game if the characters could make their own decisions, not just follow our commands.

Here's a few example about seduction and teasing. (log in to see the 4 gif).

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes