str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not a bad attempt at a part 2 just seems rushed and not a lot of heart and soul put into it
no cumming options ....cant adjust sexy bits...doesnt show likes/dislikes so on
could of been much better if just a little more thought went into it

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
New power unlocked: They can fuck on water :KEK:
And what's the nutcracker doing there?
download.jpg

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I see you're not merely a man of culture, but a monster. Welcome to the club, we meet every Sunday at 6:00pm. Why? Because there's nothing more cruel than taking away your Sunday evening and ensuring you never get to bed on time for Monday.
Make it 9:00pm and I'm in. Otherwise, I'll be home by then.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Bought the first one on steam. It's not a deep game. But if you like the idea of building your own "sets" of people and making them all have sex in various positions...it's fun. I run it on a second monitor and play while i wait for events and the like in whatever online game I'm playing.

OnlyTomatillo

Apr 11, 2023
the cum looks horrible and disappears quickly. should be a texture that gets applied to the girls instead of whatever-the-fuck lovecraftian objects that are in this game, and it should stay

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
guys, anyone had a list of the core keys? because i have problems with some commands here.

Tardo

Apr 3, 2020
My game starts and then shuts down, it can be my low end pc but im not sure, i could run Pleasure Party 1 without any problem. Is this happening to someone else?

TheoHom

Jun 21, 2021
My imagination would like nipple fucking and skull fucking, with the aid of parasites that make holes into the body.
Trust me when I say, a game can never encompass the most deranged desires of any human.
I agree with you, nipple insertion (anything), urethra insertion and enlargement/ female/futa (anything from an icicle to a torch. anal beads), ear insertion/flossing, clit enlargement to giant size, cervix pullout and fuck/play with fallopian tubes..... that games would win GOTY

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
The game is good, but....why there isn't any possibility to load the previous saves option?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes