4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is better Unity or Renpy? :O
Depends on a few things.

Certain types of game work better in Unity while VN's tend to be better for some in Ren'py.

I'm not as fussy as some, as long as I enjoy something I don't care about engine. Some people praise Ren'py far too much though and that gets tiresome.

Unity is awesome as long as the dev knows how to code in it. Learning is fine but it won't be great and will be buggy but someone that knows how to use Unity can make great games.

Problem is if you are going to use an engine like Unity or Unreal you need to be committed. If you go through some Unity/Unreal 3d games you will probably see me say they will be abandoned soon and 9 times out of 10 i'm right. Sometimes i;ve even got the amount of time right between launch and abandonment.

Devs underestimate the amount of work and resources as well as assets the more powerful engines take. Ren'py is easy to work with, literally anyone can learn to do it. Some call it babies first engine.

Long winded post just to say it depends on game and devs ability.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
in this game is only the mc or others fucking?
Well... there's no one fucking yet. But, as far as other men goes, you are spying on scene between some random people + one of the potential love interests have a boyfriend. So there's that. Maybe some other girls have husbands\boyfriends too, at least teacher i'm pretty sure will.
Well it stuck in the bar bathroom ... How many time click stuff wont change a damn thing.
I think you're just missing the point, first choose "eye" action from upper menu and click on hotspots, like the girl's breasts and so on. It highlights in green when you find something to click.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Only automatic saving in obscure places, hardly crawling letters of the text - are very annoying, is it really impossible to make the speed of text adjustment?

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
With that list of influences I'll definitely put this on my watch list.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, guys! Very much appreciate it.

What is better Unity or Renpy? :O
It really depends on what you want to do. This kind of game probably can be done in Ren'py without major problems, but we choose Unity because we were already familiar with it.

in this game is only the mc or others fucking?
By now we follow the MC but in the following chapters, we will follow some other characters as well, as new storylines get open. B

You had me at "Golden Boy".
It's the show that gets us inspired! We absolutely love it.

Cobra Mission?

... Downloading... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes!! That was the first erotic game -I personally- played back in the 90s... Great memories!

Only automatic saving in obscure places, hardly crawling letters of the text - are very annoying, is it really impossible to make the speed of text adjustment?
We understand your pain and we have decided that for chapter2 we will be using another framework, so we will support most of the Ren'py features. We wrote a post talking about it:

The game blocks here, no way to chat!!!!! (photo attached)
We just tested on our side and it's working fine... If you are missing the "talk" icon something went wrong and our suggestion is that you rewind (click on the menu button) to the previous checkpoint, which will take you to the start of the party. Sorry about that. :(

Reactions: Dilettante

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
By now we follow the MC but in the following chapters, we will follow some other characters as well, as new storylines get open. B
thats what i guessed, i only like the games centered only in the mc (i dont like seeing other male npcs fucking xD, im not into that type of voyeur... lesbians maybe but no dicks except the mcs.. xD)
Good luck with the game anyways and thanks for replying.

Reactions: Valeck

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, guys! Very much appreciate it.

It really depends on what you want to do. This kind of game probably can be done in Ren'py without major problems, but we choose Unity because we were already familiar with it.

It's the show that gets us inspired! We absolutely love it.

Yes!! That was the first erotic game -I personally- played back in the 90s... Great memories!

We understand your pain and we have decided that for chapter2 we will be using another framework, so we will support most of the Ren'py features. We wrote a post talking about it:

We just tested on our side and it's working fine... If you are missing the "talk" icon something went wrong and our suggestion is that you rewind (click on the menu button) to the previous checkpoint, which will take you to the start of the party. Sorry about that. :(
I have gone back several times and I still have the same problem, the game is blocking in the same place as before !!

Yonotinc

Oct 10, 2018
Playing with the selected Spanish language, After leaving the party, the language automatically changes to Russian.
Congratulations for the game.(y)
Got the same problem. It change to Rusian language. So imposible play the upload.

Me pasa lo mismo... Se cambia al ruso... :unsure:
Conque imposible jugar la actualizacion.

Reactions: Honey Tales
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes