4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi all!

Just dropping in to share some exciting news – I've decided to take a leap of faith and release the game on Steam! Now, I know many of you here might not be keen on purchasing a game that's already available, but every bit of support in getting attention on Steam would mean the world to me. Simply adding the game to your wishlist can go a long way!

Even if buying the game isn't on your radar, you might still be interested in the DLC that'll be available. It includes all the Patreon material along with a handy guide on how to unlock all the album images and achievements, opening up access to some cool side content.

And who knows, if the game does well enough, I might even consider continuing some of the storylines I wasn't able to complete. It's been quite the journey, and I truly believe this is a fitting conclusion for the game.

Thanks for your support!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PleasureThieves-4.2.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
been a while since I played this, was a Walkthrough available or needed (I see lots of replies in the negative)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
been a while since I played this, was a Walkthrough available or needed (I see lots of replies in the negative)
no any kind of wt. needed? well yes if wants to see everything, no if just wants to pass game.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
no any kind of wt. needed? well yes if wants to see everything, no if just wants to pass game.
yeah, I was sort of hoping to max out the achievements, but with no real clues and no way to roll back to try other options it's not going to happen. I'm guessing you have to play the whole thing through multiple times to try and get everything?
I even have some that are sitting on zero achievement.
Just not sure I care to try and wade through this multiple times to try and fill everything - I already have another game like that but at least on that one you can roll back to try things out

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, so I went Left down the vent after Leonard wanted me to help him when he was trying to open the grate.
I'm now at a brick wall with what looks like holes in it, but all I see are options to look at things, I'm guessing the cans and aluminium pipes are key to this as are the holes in the wall, but I can't see any options to do anything else but look at things.
I don't even see a way to back out, so I'll have to go back to a save.
Can anyone give me an idea of what to do (I tried searching for 'wall' and 'pipes' and couldn't find anything)
-------------------------------------------
In addition to the brick wall problem I am now in Prof Evans' office at night looking for a password, but I'm clueless were to look unless it's a very small point. Nothing has given me a clue except for something that said about maybe she has a laptop, but there is no way back out of that screen that I can see if that is the solution

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, so I went Left down the vent after Leonard wanted me to help him when he was trying to open the grate.
I'm now at a brick wall with what looks like holes in it, but all I see are options to look at things, I'm guessing the cans and aluminium pipes are key to this as are the holes in the wall, but I can't see any options to do anything else but look at things.
I don't even see a way to back out, so I'll have to go back to a save.
Can anyone give me an idea of what to do (I tried searching for 'wall' and 'pipes' and couldn't find anything)
Here is what to do in that situation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC then finds his way out automatically (i.e., it skips to after he's already out again).

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes