Aug 12, 2023
Necesito ayuda con el logro sobre escenas desbloqueadas con otras chicas

I need help with the achievement about unlocked scenes with other girls

Reactions: SC4RF4C3

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Any news on the "after hitting the cat the screen goes black" bug? It happens on PC version at the bonus content in the end
Can you post me your save game so I can take a look, please?
They are located in the game's folder. Just zip them and send them by pm.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Any news on the "after hitting the cat the screen goes black" bug? It happens on PC version at the bonus content in the end
So basically after the scene with the cat, the scene goes to black and never takes you back to the game? It should take you to the scene you were on when you clicked on the phone icon.

I tested it on my side and seems to work fine. Anyway, after that scene there is nothing else.

fergarmor

May 16, 2020
So basically after the scene with the cat, the scene goes to black and never takes you back to the game? It should take you to the scene you were on when you clicked on the phone icon.

I tested it on my side and seems to work fine. Anyway, after that scene there is nothing else.
I sent you by PM the achievement.json file and the rar'd saves folder. After save 50, no matter which choices I make, when Toto the cat is discovered to be the source of noise, the screen goes black and remains black until I close the game.

Last edited:

fergarmor

May 16, 2020
Ok, I think I know that the problem is. I was still missing one bonus content achievement and two pics, and I thought that after the cat scene there was more bonus content. As per your answer I understand that there is no bonus content beyond the cat. I have managed to get everything excep for the 2nd of Elisabeth's images. Forget about the bug because there really is no need to go back to the normal game from the bonus content, but I would appreciate if somebody could tell me how to get this one of Elisabeth's images. Screen.png

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Ok, I think I know that the problem is. I was still missing one bonus content achievement and two pics, and I thought that after the cat scene there was more bonus content. As per your answer I understand that there is no bonus content beyond the cat. I have managed to get everything excep for the 2nd of Elisabeth's images. Forget about the bug because there really is no need to go back to the normal game from the bonus content, but I would appreciate if somebody could tell me how to get this one of Elisabeth's images. View attachment 3153071
Used Phone
Humble
Do the job
Slave
Listening (unlocked)

fergarmor

May 16, 2020
Used Phone
Humble
Do the job
Slave
Listening (unlocked)
Thank you for your help. I must have taken some wrong option earlier, since after doing the job and falling on Ms. Evans, Elisabeth comes in panties and top and the options that I have are "I like your panties" and "you'd better put on some pants". I have not seen any option about slave or listening... :( Do you have any idea where I may have gone wrong?

Edit: Never mind, I got it. I was all the time using Ms. Evans to screw the players with bad grades, but if I use the phone before I get to that choice, I get the options you mentioned. Thanks a lot!!!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes