4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Reidger

Sep 6, 2022
How do you break the handcuffs to save Erika, I've tapped the screen everywhere but nothing happens???

Reidger

Sep 6, 2022
During playthrough once you rescue Erika from rapist theres the option of grabbing her ass which leads to sex, but this scene leads directly to sex scene with sarah in the sorority bathroom. Happened two times with different choices leading upto that.
How do you rescue Erika I can't see anywhere to break the handcuffs??

fergarmor

May 16, 2020
How do you break the handcuffs to save Erika, I've tapped the screen everywhere but nothing happens???
Look at the key on the floor next to Erika's foot, then talk to Erika and she will kick the key next to you. Click on the key. Done!

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
I'll investigate it. Thanks for reporting it.

That's probably because of the video background. It happens in some Android models and I don't know why.
My android OS 11 memory internal 4/128gb and free space 77gb . Pls fix it i want to play this game so badly

declannl

Nov 17, 2018
I still have the problem that the game hangs at 2 points. if i go to setting and make adjustments there it goes fine. game hangs when i press return. sound keeps playing. and if i am in the game and can choose goofy faces and default. then i stay in the screen. Mac Ventura security setting for keyboard monitoring turned on. where are those setting in the game. then i adjust it in the text file.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I still have the problem that the game hangs at 2 points. if i go to setting and make adjustments there it goes fine. game hangs when i press return. sound keeps playing. and if i am in the game and can choose goofy faces and default. then i stay in the screen. Mac Ventura security setting for keyboard monitoring turned on. where are those setting in the game. then i adjust it in the text file.
Does it always happen at any point? Sorry but I need more specific information about those 2 problems and how to reproduce them.

declannl

Nov 17, 2018
If others don't report it then it must be on my end. I have played the game in the past. I looked in the library to see if there was anything there. If I go to the setting and turn off Goofy faces, the music keeps playing but it crashes. If I start the game and get to the option Goofy faces or deal, I can do whatever I want, but nothing happens. only the space bar removes the picture with the two faces, but nothing does anything, if I press it again they come back. Meanwhile also running the beta of macOS Sonoma. same problem. i give up. thanks for thinking with me

Reactions: Honey Tales

StpdMggt

Feb 12, 2022
The girl in the cover of the cheerleader magazine in episode 2 (when we talk to Coach Morris) looks like Lexi from Leap of Faith. Was that supposed to be an easter egg or just coincidence? :D

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
If others don't report it then it must be on my end. I have played the game in the past. I looked in the library to see if there was anything there. If I go to the setting and turn off Goofy faces, the music keeps playing but it crashes. If I start the game and get to the option Goofy faces or deal, I can do whatever I want, but nothing happens. only the space bar removes the picture with the two faces, but nothing does anything, if I press it again they come back. Meanwhile also running the beta of macOS Sonoma. same problem. i give up. thanks for thinking with me
Sorry, I cannot help you more. I'm playing on a Mac and I'm not experiencing any issue.

The girl in the cover of the cheerleader magazine in episode 2 (when we talk to Coach Morris) looks like Lexi from Leap of Faith. Was that supposed to be an easter egg or just coincidence? :D
Just coincidence. We might be using the same model....?

Reactions: StpdMggt

StpdMggt

Feb 12, 2022
How to get all the scenes in Ms. Evans' bonus content? I only got 2/3 scenes so far (the one with Ms. Evans and with Elisabeth)

les1312

Jul 13, 2023
Hi there. I am having trouble getting access to the bonus content as i cant get one of the achievements for yua and yui. I have looked through the hole to the showers and done both routes in the bidding. I am playing on windows. any help would be appreciated.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes