4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
This game still has a few bugs. After the theatrical sex scene with Allison the M/C responds to the professor in what appears to be Spanish instead of English. The English translation could use some more work too.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I haven't started playing yet and I most certainly will because it had me at the mention of Porky's but does any know if there is way similar to the renpy mod to make the textbox transparent or to remove it completely in unity games?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't started playing yet and I most certainly will because it had me at the mention of Porky's but does any know if there is way similar to the renpy mod to make the textbox transparent or to remove it completely in unity games?
prolly not, unity games aren't in modders top lists.

Reactions: steelmonkey76

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Any help to complete achievements of Lucy( neighbour redhead) and Sarah( sex addict) both at 2/3 , cant find the last achievements to get bonus content. Please help

uzzi67

Apr 25, 2020
Any help to complete achievements of Lucy( neighbour redhead) and Sarah( sex addict) both at 2/3 , cant find the last achievements to get bonus content. Please help
Lucy in the sex shop in the back there is a scene maybe you are missing that one, Shara at the university in the girls' showers or maybe in the corridor of the uni when Leonard asks you to let no one enter the corridor you have to damage the fountain with a rag that is in a trash can.
Here are the saves with most of the scenes in case from them you can unlock what you need.

Reactions: sabu6

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Bear in mind that there are “consequences” whether you take the perfume from Leonard’s desk during Chapter1. Not only with Lucy but also with Sarah during the party.

Reactions: uzzi67

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
There is an option to hide the text box. Click in the "Hide" option in the text box, or press the space bar. Is that what you mean?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'm disappointed. The three women I wanted sex scenes with (Ms. Evans the teacher, Betty the waitress, and Beth the stalker) didn't have any.
Sorry about that. I would have liked to explore the plots of those characters but the game didn't have enough support... :cry: Time to move to new stories. But I have an idea in mind I still have to consider: having a cross-universe of characters. So perhaps characters from Pleasure Thieves could show up in other titles. Again, just an early idea.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Sorry about that. I would have liked to explore the plots of those characters but the game didn't have enough support... :cry: Time to move to new stories. But I have an idea in mind I still have to consider: having a cross-universe of characters. So perhaps characters from Pleasure Thieves could show up in other titles. Again, just an early idea.
I'm sorry that you didn't get the support you needed. I'm sure you did your best with what you had to work with. I hope you get all the backing you need for your future games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Honey Tales

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
The character of Beth Larson interests me. I like thick women. And Beth is well fleshed :sneaky:. Besides that, I like the concept of her being a stalker. What if the person being stalked became attracted to, and even fell in love with, their stalker :unsure:? That's an interesting concept worth exploring :cool:.

Reactions: Honey Tales
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes