4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At the overview it says that the mc isn't so lucky with the ladies, but after meeting his roommate and learn his big secret things can change. Can someone elaborate on that, is this another game about magic and/or demons?
no it's about lust potion.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
There's nothing about about future plans/projects in the post other then that you want to continue developing games and dedicate less time to fluff.. which is fine but not very informative. Concept, story outline, gameplay for next project would be of interest. Cheers
It's a bit early for that yet. I have a few ideas in mind and probably will be shorter stories.

Reactions: balvenie1401

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Does the MC hail from San Francisco? Los Angeles, maybe? Most of the people I have seen over there look like that.

• Angry
Reactions: leg28

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where unity stores old saves? Because I'm not keen on starting all over again.
if you deleted previous version then your saves are gone.

generally unity saves under \appdata\locallow but in this game what dev posted.

Reactions: neronwtf

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PleasureThieves-4.2.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yea, seriously. Something about this year man. All these devs are just coming back after a while and saying "Fuck it! I'm going to finish this!" I don't hate it. (y)

Is it cool if I just proofread it myself?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
WFT I didn't think I'd ever see this end... this is a big surprise, let's hope it's not an end just to comply and rushed, although I suppose that if it were, at least he finished this, thanks.:cool:(y)

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
I'm playing this game for the first time downloaded the android version and the game was going well but at the start when you open the door for the girl, she says her dialogue but then it crashes so I came to ask is it just me or is it a bug
Edit: damn why is the android version 1GB heavier? I guess I'm gonna play this on PC

Last edited:

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Can anyone post a completed save file with extras unlocked? Played through 2 times still unable to get all achievements

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Lot's of bug in Android version...the game crash, ans it's impossible to continu !
it sounded interesting...maybe a patch to solve the Android version in next days...

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes