4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi all, I'm happy to announce that "PLEASURE THIEVES" IS COMPLETED!

Mac, Android & Web versions are coming in a few days.

After much effort, I have finished developing my debut game. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the players who patiently anticipated its release over the past few years. Although I had hoped for greater support to accelerate content production, the reality of juggling real-life job responsibilities made it challenging. Nevertheless, I am happy to announce that the game is now complete. I sincerely hope that you all enjoy it and kindly overlook any occasional mistakes or minor glitches.

Thanks also to I'm Not Thea Lundgren! and -CookieMonster666- for their help.

If you want to know more about future plans, etc, you can read my .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i only remember bits and pieces of this but won't restart from scratch.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi all, I'm happy to announce that "PLEASURE THIEVES" IS COMPLETED!

Mac, Android & Web versions are coming in a few days.

After much effort, I have finished developing my debut game. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the players who patiently anticipated its release over the past few years. Although I had hoped for greater support to accelerate content production, the reality of juggling real-life job responsibilities made it challenging. Nevertheless, I am happy to announce that the game is now complete. I sincerely hope that you all enjoy it and kindly overlook any occasional mistakes or minor glitches.

Thanks also to I'm Not Thea Lundgren! and -CookieMonster666- for their help.

Congratulations on getting it finished!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it wasn't bad ending, mc got girl and his article and also got more sex than wanted. wt to see how to unlock all would be handy.

also proofreding needs improvement, vincent was called vicent whole update (maybe since he appeared).

overall not bad game but today there are better games.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
also proofreding needs improvement, vincent was called vicent whole update (maybe since he appeared).
I'll wait a bit for the game to spread before I release a patch fixing more bugs. But thanks for the heads up.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
There's nothing about about future plans/projects in the post other then that you want to continue developing games and dedicate less time to fluff.. which is fine but not very informative. Concept, story outline, gameplay for next project would be of interest. Cheers

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
At the overview it says that the mc isn't so lucky with the ladies, but after meeting his roommate and learn his big secret things can change. Can someone elaborate on that, is this another game about magic and/or demons?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes