4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Playing with the selected Spanish language, After leaving the party, the language automatically changes to Russian.
Congratulations for the game.(y)
Thanks for reporting it. We were able to reproduce it and will fix it asap. Sorry about that... we tested English and Russian and we thought spanish would work just fine. Our bad! (Perdón por el bug. Lo testeamos en inglés y ruso y pensamos que español funcionaría igual. Lo arreglaremos lo antes posible.)

Reactions: Wyrme and Yonotinc

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
Yes!! That was the first erotic game -I personally- played back in the 90s... Great memories!
It was also one of my first erotic games, not so sure if this one came first or Knight of Xantar is my first (In this case, all the Strip Pokers games don't count... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
can anyone please provide the walkthrough.
It's not that long to require one yet. And if you want to try all choices for each scene - you can. There's rollback feature for it. The only thing you can miss here, is that there's two classes you can go to, clicking on Mrs. Evans, or Erica.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It was also one of my first erotic games, not so sure if this one came first or Knight of Xantar is my first (In this case, all the Strip Pokers games don't count... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Knight of Xentar came after if I don't recall wrong. Cobra Mission was one -if not the first one- game that came to western countries from Japan. And right after "Metal & Lace" was also released.

It's not that long to require one yet. And if you want to try all choices for each scene - you can. There's rollback feature for it. The only thing you can miss here, is that there's two classes you can go to, clicking on Mrs. Evans, or Erica.
Actually, you can miss the shower scene with Lucy. Check this out for more information:

please i beg you add milf content!
We love Milf content so no worries. We have already introduced Mrs.Evans and Vicky the waiter, who will have their storylines. :) And in Chapter2 there will be something already.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
By the way, we found the bug about the Spanish language switching to Russian. The fix will be released in the next hours.
We recommend our players to use the Itch download system, as it's incremental and will only download the necessary data if bandwidth is a problem:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Actually, you can miss the shower scene with Lucy. Check this out for more information:
Yeah, but i never missed it in my playthrough even if i tried. Might be a bug with rollback, but even if i tried to not use cologne, the game still thought that i did.
We love Milf content so no worries. We have already introduced Mrs.Evans and Vicky the waiter, who will have their storylines. :) And in Chapter2 there will be something already.
Those two are absolutely gorgeous. I loved how naughty Vicky is. Really like milky content, but it's not much explored in these games. And Mrs. Evans is such a tease.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
The hotfix for the Spanish language is live. We tested and worked but it would be nice if some of the spanish players can confirm it works for them too.

Yeah, but i never missed it in my playthrough even if i tried. Might be a bug with rollback, but even if i tried to not use cologne, the game still thought that i did.
You're totally right. The rewind button doesn't change the outcome with Lucy if you already explored the option of the cologne before. It shouldn't be like that. It can change some dialogues with Leonard or the way Lucy welcomes you at the end of the game if you didn't pickup the cologne. It's not critical but we will try to fix it. Thanks for letting us know! ;)

Btw, we have BIG and naughty plans for Vicky in coming chapters...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dilettante

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
A new update in our dev log! Don't miss it!

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Great game but how can i save the game and the game use a lot of resources

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite funny and the story is interesting so far.
the mc and roommate are the most interesting characters so far.
the girls are cute but thats it, need to talk to them more.
i hope it will not be a harem-feast, mc fucks around using elixirs.
that for me its rape so its a bit turnoff. i hope there will be more to it.
not sure why the roommate dont do it himself, since the elixirs should work on him as well.
unity is a cpu hungry bitch. so a -1 point because of that.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This is only to know the number of people playing the game and how far they reach. But just in case someone doesn't want to send data, we included the option to opt out. :)
That's why most people around here HATE Unity engine games. Unity? no, thank you.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I almost forgot Cobra Mission entirelly. Almost. Ohmy, it was ages ago. :coffee::sneaky: Now if this game won't have a guy named Kaiser who is completely delusional i'm gonna protest :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Honey Tales
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes