1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
357541_Header_Villapng.png

Overview:
During a difficult period of his life, young Tommy has finally found the perfect job! He was hired as a handyman in the rich and luxurious Pleasure Villa! Everything seems to go in the right way now: a very good salary, a good place to live, and the Pleasures, a nice family to work for! But every member of this family and even its crew seems to hide a different secret! Why does detective Rhonda Robinson want to frame Mr Aristotele Pleasure? Will Tommy resist the incredible sex appeal of the two young Pleasure daughters, Elettra and Marika? What secret is Mrs Venere Pleasure hiding, and how could Tommy use it for his purposes? Sweet waitress Cindy is so gorgeous, but how could Tommy help solve her difficult situation? And how could he evade Ambrogio's and Amanda's (the evil and mysterious Pleasure's crew) attacks? Just one thing is sure for now: In Pleasure Villa every room hides a secret, and they're HOT!​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-17
Release Date: 2021-03-17
Developer: Pleasure Villa - F95ZONE
Censored: No
Version: 1.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras:

Copertina VL_result (1).png 00-115603.png 357419_02_2.png 357420_02.png 357421_02_173914.png 357422_0012.png 357423_amanda_a_pecora_3.png 357424_cindy_dorme_nuda_c.png 357425_culo_sangue_1.png 357427_marika_spycam_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
those octogenarian dudes are not portrayed correctly..they are supossed to wear either banana hammocks or speedos and have one nut slipping out the leghole...dont you old people beach bro?
are "Young Pleasure Daughters" a new genre?...needs a tag if it is ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
a lot of earthquakes..they really need to move to an area with more stable tectonic plates...
ya..that screen shaking may be the most annoying thing i've ever experienced in adult gaming...WTF purpose does it serve other than to piss people off and make them rage quit?
also..the lady does not take good care of herself...she went crazy with the cheek botox and looks even older :p MC is an idiot..HAHAAA
i think the redhead is a trans..dude looks a lady or vise versa..that face is so manly and kinda fugly..lol
and finally..we get to see our MC "Young Tommy" who is somewhere between 35-40 ;)
WELL..done..i can see how it will appeal to some..but i foresee a couple tags many of us run from being applied in the future..lol as for me..i tried it...and..its not for me..LOL..have fun folks

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Mature women, I hope as long as it's not older like those old dudes on the banner :LOL:
I really hope the first and 2nd dude in picture is not the mc ?? Well those older woman are neccesary for those dudes though as long as it is not part of the mc datable babes.. :LOL:

nvm does f95 dont have tags for tyrano builder ??

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I really hope the first and 2nd dude in picture is not the mc ?? Well those older woman are neccesary for those dudes though as long as it is not part of the mc datable babes.. :LOL:

Btw on what engine is this game built on ?? it does not say, Renpy, RPGM unity, html etc.. ??
dont worry..you play a Young boy..who's 30-35..looks sorta like Al from Married with Children before the wife took its toll on him...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I played the game like 5 minute and i was already deleting it from my hard drive.. Man those personalities suck.. mc is looks like another cuck..

There was not 1 npc who was likable in this game and that is rare thing ?? :unsure:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
a lot of earthquakes..they really need to move to an area with more stable tectonic plates...
ya..that screen shaking may be the most annoying thing i've ever experienced in adult gaming...WTF purpose does it serve other than to piss people off and make them rage quit?
also..the lady does not take good care of herself...she went crazy with the cheek botox and looks even older :p MC is an idiot..HAHAAA
i think the redhead is a trans..dude looks a lady or vise versa..that face is so manly and kinda fugly..lol
and finally..we get to see our MC "Young Tommy" who is somewhere between 35-40 ;)
WELL..done..i can see how it will appeal to some..but i foresee a couple tags many of us run from being applied in the future..lol as for me..i tried it...and..its not for me..LOL..have fun folks
I wish i read your review before trying it looks like the so called choice is no choice even if you act like jerk mc still acts like doormat.. withc is a cuck laten terms..

btw i think a game over early on was the right thing to do. they way the game pregresses i would have liked a game over event so i can play a different game..

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
This is ok for first release, few issues i have is
1. no full screen mode
2. to much camera shaking effect to indicate shock, one shake is enough in my opinion, rather than multiple.
3. the red heads face just looks dirty rather than very freckled, kinda off putting.

Keep at it though :) am sure it will get better. Will be following closely :D

Reactions: MrPleasure
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes