VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pleasureville - Naughty Neighbourhood [Ep.3] [Juicyful]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Any animation?
The game intro has animations, the only sex scene so far (neighbor fucks his wife) has not.

Preview pics show his dick a couple times. In the sitting pic it looks qite small. In the sideways one it looks bigger, though. They may have only noticed the first.
The sideways one is the neighbor's dick, the other one could be MC's, but is not yet in this release.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I want to get to know my female neighbors better by asking them to help me setup various rooms in my new home. Unpacking and organizing furniture and rooms can be a good bonding experience.

I want Claire to help me setup my bedroom and bed. I want to ask her if she thinks it is comfortable after we set it up.

I want to help Kylie with her computer and find out what online games she plays and join her online games without telling her it is me for quite a while. If you think it's creepy, I don't give a fuck (it's a game, get over it)!

I was hoping Susan could help me setup my kitchen but that room was already done in the first release.

Reactions: Juicyful and Ceesko

lkta

May 3, 2017
Preview pics show his dick a couple times. In the sitting pic it looks qite small. In the sideways one it looks bigger, though. They may have only noticed the first.
First one is neither the MC nor his dick, Pic 7 who knows

Last edited:
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Is the swinging stuff optional? I am not really a fan of that stuff but if it's optional/avoidable, I wouldn't mind giving this a try.
I think it will be possible, MC has options in the game, we'll see later ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Well fucking great we see other people fucking actually. Tags and pictures are misleading people. I would have not play it if i had known. Not touching this shit again(at least for now i guess).
you don't like happy neighbors, do you prefer flying tv, flowering out the window, banging and screaming ?! (don't be bad, smile) ;-)

kamonar

Sep 8, 2017
The pacing is awesome, honestly i always skip all the text in most ren'py games, but the pacing and sentences were interesting and short enough that i kept reading it all, you get a cool short presentation of the characters, not too much not too little and enough to get the personality of each one, the concept of the story is simple but it works, good writting and a cool setting, keep it up.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Signature
20211013: Created by dildorog
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1472588_3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1472587_2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1472586_1.gif

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The renders and models are fine, if the animations at the beginning was a preview of what may come in the future it is a good sample, in terms of history it is very little content to comment on, but it fulfills its mission of presenting us the neighborhood and several of the characters involved in the story, (only 1 sex scene and it is not the Mc I think it is already the 3 or 4 new game that do that, it is a plot of the devs? :KEK: ), for how I see it in this demo the best What you can do is put avoidable kinks or maybe put future tags in the notes, to avoid war in the forum :ROFLMAO::WeSmart:

How old is the MC supposed to be? He was married but he has no children (or they haven't made their debut yet hahaha) so maybe 30-40? If so, I think some retouching on the face would be good, it seems too old (only from my point of view, others may think differently)

Good luck whit the game Dev

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Liked the introduction of the characters and think this one could garner a decent following. Intro and the little bit of gameplay seem spot on. Bookmarked and awaiting more.

Reactions: Juicyful

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
1188117_f95_cover-min.png
Pleasureville: Naughty Neighbourhood [Ep.3] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows hints or points in the choices.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Pleasureville - Naughty Neighbourhood [Ep. 2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Pleasureville - Naughty Neighbourhood [Ep. 2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Pleasureville - Naughty Neighbourhood [Ep. 1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Pleasureville - Naughty Neighbourhood [Ep. 1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxoDJ

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
From me also a small Mod with my usual functions music, cheating, MC renaming and walkthrough.
(as always the functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing the game)

Mar. 8, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version EP3.
(info: I've also added my add. game settings function + some more minor Mod changes)

Download Mod only EP3 (~43MB)
-
Some ingame pics of the Mod:
PleasurevilleNN_01.jpg PleasurevilleNN_02.jpg PleasurevilleNN_03.jpg PleasurevilleNN_04.jpg PleasurevilleNN_05.jpg PleasurevilleNN_06.jpg

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes