3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
How do you get $300 for the girl in Red light district. I can only get $200 by selling photos from the thumbdrive.
Didn't manage to get her either. I'll talk to Chaixas-games about this issue, because I also have $200 in the end. Don't know how to get the remaining $100 and the prostitute in question is the hottest among the 3.

Reactions: Dilettante

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Wow, am I retarded or all girls here are fat pigs. And is this some kind of a fetish that for some reason is pretty much the only fetish here except incest mby? I guess I should look for some pictures and comments before I download any game from now on.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Yea, usually when I download a game I look for the story and mby look at the main image for the game. And for some reason, I assumed that these 2 fat girls were there as some kind of obstacle for the MC and the 3rd girl (or the 1st) looks kinda ok. I mean I've seen worse girls out there that turns out to be somewhat good looking. Well, I guess I'll stop watching this thread.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Yea, usually when I download a game I look for the story and mby look at the main image for the game. And for some reason, I assumed that these 2 fat girls were there as some kind of obstacle for the MC and the 3rd girl (or the 1st) looks kinda ok. I mean I've seen worse girls out there that turns out to be somewhat good looking. Well, I guess I'll stop watching this thread.
Not sure how you assumed that considering the title of the game and the way the girls are posed seductively. People don't bait-and-switch with their pictures for games. They shouldn't, at least.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure how you assumed that considering the title of the game and the way the girls are posed seductively. People don't bait-and-switch with their pictures for games. They shouldn't, at least.
In these past couples of months, I learned that if the title is somewhat crazy or just don't make sense I should ignore it(it help the part that I don't natively speak English). I really don't pay that much attention to the characters until I get to know them in-game and I never expected to find a game like this or even consider to exist fetishes like this.
Edit: I guess I could have given this a longer try if there were 'normal' girls but from what I've seen they all are fat.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
There is a problem with the android version, it says that I already installed the game and it won't install, please fix it.
The dev is actually on holidays. He will be back in two weeks. In the meantime, could you use a " spoiler " message to give me more details about the issue you have please? I'll forward him a PM and He, or Myself, will get back to you as soon as a solution is found. I know that the Jefe doesn't have Internet atm, so, we might probably get back to you in two weeks' time. Try the PC version meanwhile if you can, please.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
In these past couples of months, I learned that if the title is somewhat crazy or just don't make sense I should ignore it(it help the part that I don't natively speak English). I really don't pay that much attention to the characters until I get to know them in-game and I never expected to find a game like this or even consider to exist fetishes like this.
Edit: I guess I could have given this a longer try if there were 'normal' girls but from what I've seen they all are fat.
Game is called Plump City and you can see the images in the original post.

Since you don't speak English:
Plump means having a full rounded shape.
synonyms: chubby, stout, rotund, buxom, well padded, ample.

Always click genre and check the images in the OP for games on this forum next time sergo! :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Currently working on the 0.5 dialogues. You'll get to know the gal with whom Annabelle is actually living in the next update. How will the first meeting go ? I'll let you use your imagination for the time being ;)

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes