September 05 : Release for 3XL Members

September 12 : Release for XXL Members

September 19 : Release for XL Members

September 26 : Public Release

Release is for Android, Windows & Mac

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Good: Character design and renders overall, the way the main character reacts to the women, consistent communication with patrons, regular updates, lack of grinding, pretty wallpapers (highly recommend folks do at least $5 for this - nice stuff), introduction of player-driven interactions outside the main story (bar, red light district), story arc and the perception of progress on the part of the player.

Could improve: dialogue/dirty talk, more player-driven interactions (maybe at night or with lingerie), perhaps more items/curiosities like the photos being added.

Bad: No girls have straddled the main character's face yet and you can't crawl under Jennifer's desk to relieve her stress during a long workday (please? :p)

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
Guys, I've got a problem. I downloaded from workupload which claims the file is 1,3 GB as elsewhere, yet the zip that downloaded is just 22MB!! When I tried to open it to check content I get this:
plump.PNG

What can be wrong?!

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
I somehow managed to download it from one of the sources and rolled through. It'll be only honest to say I'm really disappointed by this 'game'. It's rather an adult comics! I thought it's a real game where you have options to choose from and your choices lead to one outcome or other. Here you just follow through. And it's not even quite a good comics, let me share some remarks:
1) most of the characters' breasts are unnaturally huge and I find this gross
2) when they are dressed up, why their racks and butt cracks are so defined? Is it the software you make them with that does not allow a realistic look or it's deliberately tailored. Either case, result is not good.
3) why are the pussies of those huge women so unfittingly small ? Like pl.PNG
4) it's not really impressive that Ms. Russel is so easy from the first convo on.

Anyway, I like that you have made multiple characters but it's boring that there is possibility of actual interaction with them, it's all so easy, time is always enough to make all the scheduled appointments. You don't have to choose what to say, whom to meet and there is no gameplay. Not to mention that downloading a chunk 1 GB or more I expected it would be 3D.

It's the first adult game I ever downloaded and I'm really disappointed. Guys, please tell me, do you have some real dating-sim 3D games here, preferably finished, or shall I not waste my time and yours any more..

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes