3.40 star(s) 12 Votes
R

RWaites Jnr

MY SECRET FEVER
Dear Patreons,
In first, a big thank you to those who have supported me since the creation of CHAIXAS GAMES.

I wanted to take the time to share with you the next developments planned for this end of the year.

Regarding PLUMP CITY, the game is coming to end. The next update will complete Jason's adventures.

I work in parallel on a new game that will be called "MY SECRET FEVER". This new game will bring different things in terms of gameplay. We will have an open world, and character renderings will be improved.

Regarding the characters, we will be out of the BBW, but don't be afraid, fans of curves will not be disappointed.

I hope the first previews will persuade you to stay and support me.

You will have information on the game throughout the month of November ...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

MY SECRET FEVER
Dear Patreons,
In first, a big thank you to those who have supported me since the creation of CHAIXAS GAMES.

I wanted to take the time to share with you the next developments planned for this end of the year.

Regarding PLUMP CITY, the game is coming to end. The next update will complete Jason's adventures.

I work in parallel on a new game that will be called "MY SECRET FEVER". This new game will bring different things in terms of gameplay. We will have an open world, and character renderings will be improved.

Regarding the characters, we will be out of the BBW, but don't be afraid, fans of curves will not be disappointed.

Finally. The dev detonated the bomb :p This game won't be like it's predecessors.... and you didn't see what I saw :p You're gonna love this new game :D

R

RWaites Jnr

:evilsmile::angel:
Finally. The dev detonated the bomb :p This game won't be like it's predecessors.... and you didn't see what I saw :p You're gonna love this new game :D
53679.jpg The girls are not quite so big so there should be less trolls
Are Annabel and Jason having a white wedding or a shot gun wedding?:angel::angel:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
:evilsmile::angel:
View attachment 171921 The girls are not quite so big so there should be less trolls
Are Annabel and Jason having a white wedding or a shot gun wedding?:angel::angel:
Indeed. Newcomers won't have a reason to whine now. Aha :p If I answer your question, @Chaixas-games will open his secret drawer, press the red button and Adios Kakato. LMAO. Sorry, I promised to keep my mouth shut ;)

Reactions: RWaites Jnr
R

RWaites Jnr

Indeed. Newcomers won't have a reason to whine now. Aha :p If I answer your question, @Chaixas-games will open his secret drawer, press the red button and Adios Kakato. LMAO. Sorry, I promised to keep my mouth shut ;)
53679.jpg I understand but only asked because it's the only logical ending for the story unless Jennifer jumps from an upstairs window and lands on Jason for refusing her

Reactions: Kakato

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
View attachment 171930 I understand but only asked because it's the only logical ending for the story unless Jennifer jumps from an upstairs window and lands on Jason for refusing her
Well, there could be a choice given to the player of who they want to end up with. I'd pick Jennifer of course :heartcoveredeyes: after apologizing to her for my pig-headishness in the bathroom. :p

R

RWaites Jnr

Well, there could be a choice given to the player of who they want to end up with. I'd pick Jennifer of course :heartcoveredeyes: after apologizing to her for my pig-headishness in the bathroom. :p
53679.jpg If that was the case I'd go for tthe more experienced Claudia Marie Claudia Maria #02.png

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
That's kinda abrupt. I thought Plump City will continue for a much longer than that. Interested just what kind of ending we will see. And hopefully more scenes with Rachel.
New game looks nice though, if open world means something like in Plump City but with a bit more freedom without grinding for money (like in some other games) i'm okay with that also. Ladies still look BBW-ish to me. Smaller, sure, but it's far above norm of standard "supermodel fan" member of this forum anyway. That's for sure.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
View attachment 171930 I understand but only asked because it's the only logical ending for the story unless Jennifer jumps from an upstairs window and lands on Jason for refusing her
LoL. Jennifer seems to have some psychological issues and tends to fall in love too fast ;) As for the ending of Plump City, I already know about it, but can't spoil. All I can say for now, is that the ending won't be one where you'll want to punch the screen, LoL.

Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018

MY SECRET FEVER
Dear Patreons,

Pls, add the characters look like Isabella, Jennifer's fri and Office staff African girl.
Especially, Isabella,pls.

Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018
H
The theme of the BBW had not been exploited in games. I am happy to have contributed to this neglected type. Development takes a lot of time. Rendering under Daz is time-consuming, and writing in Python is long. I'm alone for making games (except for translation with @Kakato ). The primary goal is not to make money, although it's always nice to see people believe in you. I like models with generous curves, and my models will always be in this perspective. For MILF Building, it was my first game, and I must admit that I can't create an interessant atmosphere with an RPG. I think Renpy is better suited to my projects. All my Patreons will soon know more about the future of Chaixas Games ;)
Heyyy
Whatever u do, add the Isabella character or look like her.
And hoping about 2 versions of Pump City. In this time, give a chance to Isabella to photoshoot by full nude.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes