3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Btw, guys, is the walkthrough ok ? Did you get any issues or stuffs?
The walkthrough was helpful for me. For the most part the game is straight forward, but I guess I didn't realize there was a store in the Red Light District (Robert). Guess I missed it along the way.
Thanks!

Reactions: Kakato

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
They aren't plump, They're obese. Blech, ultra fat hamburglers.
Well, while the models are actually above my ideals too (where sheer mass is concerned, although I mostly prefer a bit too much over a bit too little...) Chaixas has a way to design them in a way that I actually don't mind. Better than the "uncanny-valley-barbie-with-overstuffed-flotation-devices" Bimbo Models so often (ab)used...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
They aren't plump, They're obese. Blech, ultra fat hamburglers.
Sound like a troll post to me. You know what the rules say about troll posts? Deleted!
And if you honestly feel that way? Why can't you just move on instead of leaving a comment?
Because you couldn't shut up and move on, I'll leave this up so everyone knows what you do.
Now you're the guy in the grocery store looking at a prime rib steak who suddenly screams "Blech! Prime rib steaks. Blech!"

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Some of these woman remind me, and I will really show my age here, classic plumper stars Roberta Smallwood and Melanie Anton. I think one of the flicks was called Plumpers of the Sunset Spa.

Reactions: Acayas and fanboi
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes