3.40 star(s) 12 Votes
R

RWaites

I don't know anyone who has v06 so we can't answer that.
And we didn't know that. So now we know tom gets caught at the food truck?
What was he doing? Stealing a taco?
Use spoiler tags! Or even better, share the game and we'll find out!
October 29 : Public Release

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks. Do you have any cheats?
There are no cheats. Try to play with the console command by using " Shift + 0 " . If the console doesn't open, try to " force break it " by using Unren. Type it in the search area and once you are on the Unren page, make sure to read the instructions. Good Luck.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Btw guys, don't forget that you can now spend some quality time with the $300 prostitute hottie in the Red Light District. On a side note, I would like to remind the old/new members that Plump City is the third game of @Chaixas-games. Due to some private issues, Milf's Building had to be put aside and abandonned. I don't know if a remake will be done in the future. In a sense, I liked Klaus' clumsiness.

Anyway, I will get straight to the point. I advised the Jefe to make some bonus packs, but right now, he's not motivated to do it because of lack of time and pledges' encouragement. As some of you might already know, I work in the marketing industry, more precisely SEO, in Real Life. I'm helping Chaixas because I truly believe in his potential and talent. If you guys wanna bet on a Dev who's dead serious in his work, C-Games is your man :) He has many projects in his mind and one of them will definitely blow your mind. I can't spoil anything.... but, all I can say for now is that, you're gonna get goosebumps :p

Reactions: fanboi

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Gotta say, i find the game quite interesting hehehe.
While I'm not much into oversized girls, I find some of these quite cute

Reactions: Kakato

ddiderot

Mar 30, 2018
The game looks awesome, but I can't seem to be able to download the walkthrough, does the google drive link work for everyone else?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

V0.7 - Update News
I know that many love Annabelle ... And would like to take the place of Jason .... Guys, you will be in pain !!! LOLLLLLLL
Hmm, what is your left hand doing there, Annabelle? :kisskiss:

Reactions: Kakato
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes