3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I wonder if @Chaixas_games is gonna come up with a punishment scene for Tom? LOL
Like he goes with Tom out to the bar and this lady is all over Tom. Her friend is all over the MC. So Tom he thinks he's gonna get lucky when she propositions him with "Are you willing to do what I tell you?" and he jumps for it!
Cue to scene... she's whipping Tom while her 'sub' is having fun with the MC.
Well, I certainly wouldn't say no to two women (any two in this game) having their way with me while Tom was forced to listen, blindfolded, in the corner or something :coldsweat:

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You can't miss those ladies! They're large and sometimes in charge!
Now that you bring that up about Tom knowing the hangout spots and having good taste in ladies, having to spend time with him the bars doesn't sound like a punishment anymore. :(

I wonder if @Chaixas_games is gonna come up with a punishment scene for Tom? LOL
Like he goes with Tom out to the bar and this lady is all over Tom. Her friend is all over the MC. So Tom he thinks he's gonna get lucky when she propositions him with "Are you willing to do what I tell you?" and he jumps for it!
Cue to scene... she's whipping Tom while her 'sub' is having fun with the MC.
Well, I won't spoil you, but from what I know, Tom could get mad at you soon. But why ?? Stay tuned :p

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Btw, I know it's not the best place to say this, but if you guys like @Chaixas_games work, consider dropping a penny or two ;). Thing is his real life job is very demanding and he can only work on the game in his free time. If he gets more support, he'll give more time to his games = more renders ;). On a side note, I would like to ask you guys one question. You saw the dev's talent in rendering through Chubby holidays and Plump city, right ? Now, what do you think will happen if " normal sized " gals were to be rendered by him? :p

R

RWaites

Patrons only
Sep 28 at 5:30pm
Hi all,
I had a hard week in my "real job", and I could not work on the game as much as I wanted.

Rest assured, I think the next update will still come out around October 10, as usual.

I do my best to make you enjoy each update.

I prefer to push back a few days rather than offering you a bad job.

Again thank you for your support !

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Btw, I know it's not the best place to say this, but if you guys like @Chaixas_games work, consider dropping a penny or two ;). Thing is his real life job is very demanding and he can only work on the game in his free time. If he gets more support, he'll give more time to his games = more renders ;).
Seconded. If you aren't already, even a dollar or five would be nice and it's not much.

On a side note, I would like to ask you guys one question. You saw the dev's talent in rendering through Chubby holidays and Plump city, right ? Now, what do you think will happen if " normal sized " gals were to be rendered by him? :p
No doubt they would be very well done, like the renders in Plump City. Of course I much prefer the hotter women in those games to the impossibly thin ones in most games here, or even "normal-sized." ;)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Guys.. you're missing the point.. see Nadine? She's pointing at her mouth. Gotta whip it out for her! See ya!

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
Did you extract the rar file and copy/pasted the file in the " game " folder ?
No, because the file couldn't be extracted, like other people mentioned - I don't know if it's corrupted, but all I get is an error message.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
No, because the file couldn't be extracted, like other people mentioned - I don't know if it's corrupted, but all I get is an error message.
I'll talk to the Jefe about it ASAP and get back to you. If you guys have another solution meanwhile, could you help him please?

Reactions: jsr1403

Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018
Patrons only
Sep 28 at 5:30pm
Hi all,
I had a hard week in my "real job", and I could not work on the game as much as I wanted.

Rest assured, I think the next update will still come out around October 10, as usual.

I do my best to make you enjoy each update.

I prefer to push back a few days rather than offering you a bad job.

Again thank you for your support !
Pls, make new scene with Nadine or Anneballe or her fri. In ver 0.5, there ir nothing except Fitness Scene.

R

RWaites

Tentative planning for V0.6
Oct 1 at 9:23am
Tentative planning for V0.6
October 01 to October 07 : Bug test

October 08 : Release for GOLD Members

October 15 : Release for SILVER Members

October 22 : Release for BRONZE Members

October 29 : Public Release

Release is for Android, Windows & Mac

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Pls, make new scene with Nadine or Anneballe or her fri. In ver 0.5, there ir nothing except Fitness Scene.
Please, consider pledging him, so that he can create more renders :) He's only doing it in his free time. More pledges = more scenes, bud ;)

Reactions: RWaites

Little vix

Oct 2, 2018
Can somebody please tell me how I proceed from the pages where you can click on certain rooms please. I have clicked on everything I possibly can, in every room I can get into, including Rachel's bedroom. However I cannot seem to find a way to proceed in the game, or get it back to the dialogue etc. I'm at the part after Tom's first day of work. I'm guessing it's something simple that I'm not doing but can't seem to work it out.

Thanks... any help would be appreciated

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Can somebody please tell me how I proceed from the pages where you can click on certain rooms please. I have clicked on everything I possibly can, in every room I can get into, including Rachel's bedroom. However I cannot seem to find a way to proceed in the game, or get it back to the dialogue etc. I'm at the part after Tom's first day of work. I'm guessing it's something simple that I'm not doing but can't seem to work it out.

Thanks... any help would be appreciated
A little hazy on exactly where you are but try clicking the router (the small white box underneath the TV) as that is a common oversight. You can always advance by going to the right place and clicking the right thing in this game so it's probably something small like that you overlooked.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes