3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah those perspectives take up the whole screen. Me likey.
More cushion for the pushin'!
But I will say that there is one gal in there who is STUNNING!
I'll everyone take a guess who she is.

Reactions: Kakato and fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Wow there are many who are stunning in this game! But since Jennifer is my favorite I'll say her :heartcoveredeyes:

Glyde62

Jul 3, 2017
I seem to be at a dead end, Just had Jennifer get mad at me for not wanting to be her boyfriend and now cant find what to do next, Have been to every location and cant find anything

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hmmm. Annabelle ? Well, she's my favorite :p

Reactions: patrickB

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I seem to be at a dead end, Just had Jennifer get mad at me for not wanting to be her boyfriend and now cant find what to do next, Have been to every location and cant find anything
Try to pick up the camera in the supply room and meet with Zhao in the food truck area.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I see the camera but after the message "Supplies room... Nothing special!" can not pick it up?!
Thing is I played the game without any walkthrough. I don't recall what I did exactly, but if you want an advice: when you're stucked, be sure to check every frame : living room, work, Rachel's room, etc... and make sure you didn't miss a spot. Hope it helps.

summersun

May 5, 2017
Did you download the pictures then try the sex shop in the redlight district?
Hi and thank you but where or how can I download pictures? Red Light District says it is too eraly!
Zhao in the food truck area still tells me that she does not have a water bottle even though I took it out of the fridge and already used it?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi and thank you but where or how can I download pictures? Red Light District says it is too eraly!
Zhao in the food truck area still tells me that she does not have a water bottle even though I took it out of the fridge and already used it?
Now, I see what you didn't do. Bring the bottle of water to Ava at the gym.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This episode was fun. The scenes were thick enough to empty an honest man's tissue box.
BTW > There will never be enough scenes with Annabelle. I'm waiting for 0.6 with baited breath - it's cheeseburger flavored. Nom nom. :D

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes