3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

summersun

May 5, 2017
Walk Through v0.5
As expected seems my savefile is bugged. After put the van key at Ava's desk and visited Elona i can not visit Emily (I don't want to disturb Emily). Will try to start a new game.

R

RWaites Jnr

Hi and thank you but where or how can I download pictures? Red Light District says it is too eraly!
Zhao in the food truck area still tells me that she does not have a water bottle even though I took it out of the fridge and already used it?
AFTER YOUR FIRST VISIT TO THE SEX SHOP GOHOME TO YOUR ROOM AND CLICK THE COMPUTER AND THE PRINTER

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
I seem to be at a dead end, Just had Jennifer get mad at me for not wanting to be her boyfriend and now cant find what to do next, Have been to every location and cant find anything
go to the basement, click the box of sexy underwear then go to the neighbor's house in your building, cheers!

shiG28

Mar 31, 2018
This episode was fun. The scenes were thick enough to empty an honest man's tissue box.
BTW > There will never be enough scenes with Annabelle. I'm waiting for 0.6 with baited breath - it's cheeseburger flavored. Nom nom. :D
Can only agree with that. Next episode will be great. Is there any schedule when it will be out?

serial59

Sep 7, 2018
there are some who have backups because I understand nothing about what to do so I do not go forward after 2 minutes of play and as I do not speak English I find myself stuck

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
there are some who have backups because I understand nothing about what to do so I do not go forward after 2 minutes of play and as I do not speak English I find myself stuck
Take it as a " point and click " game where you have to interact with objects, doors, keys, etc... Don't click too fast in order to know where to go and what to do next. There are four time's period: morning, day, afternoon and night. Some events can ONLY be unlocked at a specific time. To conclude, you can also use the walkthrough which is in the OP (opening page) of this thread. ;)

serial59

Sep 7, 2018
Take it as a " point and click " game where you have to interact with objects, doors, keys, etc... Don't click too fast in order to know where to go and what to do next. There are four time's period: morning, day, afternoon and night. Some events can ONLY be unlocked at a specific time. To conclude, you can also use the walkthrough which is in the OP (opening page) of this thread. ;)
ha but yes that I know except that I can not do anything it goes I went everywhere click anywhere and nothing after 5 minutes of play barely

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated walkthrough link.
Those who say they can't find the walkthrough after downloading from the op will get to spend the night with TOM while I'll have a little fun with Annabelle. :D

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Those who say they can't find the walkthrough after downloading from the op will get to spend the night with TOM while I'll have a little fun with Annabelle. :D
Hey, I can't fault Tom for his excellent taste in women or knowing good hangout spots, or certainly not for his preferred reading material (look at Tom's desk if you don't believe me)! But yes, just show me where the women are and get out of the way buddy XD

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can't miss those ladies! They're large and sometimes in charge!
Now that you bring that up about Tom knowing the hangout spots and having good taste in ladies, having to spend time with him the bars doesn't sound like a punishment anymore. :(

I wonder if @Chaixas_games is gonna come up with a punishment scene for Tom? LOL
Like he goes with Tom out to the bar and this lady is all over Tom. Her friend is all over the MC. So Tom he thinks he's gonna get lucky when she propositions him with "Are you willing to do what I tell you?" and he jumps for it!
Cue to scene... she's whipping Tom while her 'sub' is having fun with the MC.

Reactions: Kakato and fanboi

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
I have that problem too, seems when a tiny file is rar'd mine always says "the archive is either unknown format or damaged"
Same here. I've tried everything I could think of and couldn't install the incest patch. Any tips?

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I don't like Tom at all!

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes