3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Little vix

Oct 2, 2018
A little hazy on exactly where you are but try clicking the router (the small white box underneath the TV) as that is a common oversight. You can always advance by going to the right place and clicking the right thing in this game so it's probably something small like that you overlooked.
Thanks for trying to help but I tried clicking the router and nothing happened... I also went round everything else again as well and tried to find things I had missed and I couldn't get anywhere. I think I'm going to have to give up... shame really, because I was really enjoying it.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for trying to help but I tried clicking the router and nothing happened... I also went round everything else again as well and tried to find things I had missed and I couldn't get anywhere. I think I'm going to have to give up... shame really, because I was really enjoying it.
Ah knew this was a few pages back - Walkthrough:

Reactions: Little vix

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Bug-testing done on my side. Release should be today for Gold Members. :) And.... please, if there are some Gold Members among you, try to hold back a little before sharing any link, please. Don't forget to support Chaixas-games if you like his work. Btw, you're going to love this update :p

R

RWaites

Can somebody please tell me how I proceed from the pages where you can click on certain rooms please. I have clicked on everything I possibly can, in every room I can get into, including Rachel's bedroom. However I cannot seem to find a way to proceed in the game, or get it back to the dialogue etc. I'm at the part after Tom's first day of work. I'm guessing it's something simple that I'm not doing but can't seem to work it out.

Thanks... any help would be appreciated
Not sure where you are but try the walkthrough guide

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't know anyone who has v06 so we can't answer that.
And we didn't know that. So now we know tom gets caught at the food truck?
What was he doing? Stealing a taco?
Use spoiler tags! Or even better, share the game and we'll find out!

Reactions: Kakato

dutchy69nl

Oct 10, 2018
so V05 ended with he had an appointment with Claudia. in V06 he went there, made also private pics of Leona or Nadine (i forgot), was on his way to the food truck tried to make secret pics and got caught by the boyfriend of the girl, knock out and lost the cam of his job. And now im stuck in the menu but a lot of cash

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes