4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Astral Corruption

Dec 8, 2022
WTF, what has he done?

The loading times are extremely long. (Its like a Bethesda game)
The loading time between the minigame are also extremely long.
There is no skip button.
You can not rollback with the mouse wheel.
No automatic forward button
No viewing history

But beside this stuff, I like the story, art and voice.
You also can't right click to save/load, or increase the text speed.
I don't see the point of making the user experience worse.

zjkl

May 2, 2018
Nice art and VA, but you have to sit through a super long loading screen and minigame between every single conversation.
Seems like a lazy attempt to pad the game length. Game might be good once it's finished, but it's borderline unplayable right now.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Devs aren't dumb atleast most of them and are deliberately doing this bullshit on purpose.
The point is to make the game long enough so people on steam can't refund it.
It needs to waste 2 hours and those long ass loadings are the solution, same shit with Arenus where at the end of the day you have to wait like two minutes before you are even allowed to continue playing.

Death-seven

Dec 10, 2021
Use an autoclicker makes the long texts at least bearable

Though slowly going through this again has its own charm

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PMCPromiscuity-1.02Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

zjkl

May 2, 2018
After looking at the code a bit, it looks like the long loading screens are to allow time for the transition voice lines to play. I can respect not wanting the VA's work to go to waste, but I still think you should be able to skip it, especially if you've already heard the voice line.

I edited some of the files to make the game less annoying to play.
To install, extract the zip into the game's folder and click yes to replace.

Changes:
-Removed loading screens
- Don't need to do minigame to advance story
- Instant text speed
- Can skip unseen text

Last edited:

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
Took a break a while ago and decided to carry on with this, finished it and thought I wondered when the next update will be and then I got surprised with an update. Lucky! I will always be in love with this art style. I always thought the artist would be so popular if they made a VTuber model

animeboi314

Feb 18, 2020
Fixed some stuff to make it more "normal" such as having the quick menu at the bottom, allowing rollback with scroll wheel, and some more options in preferences such as skipping unseen text. If someone could figure out how to get the right mouse click to work so it goes to save that would be great. Also I've used the fast mode file(skip loading screens) so you might need it or whatever idk.

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Fixed some stuff to make it more "normal" such as having the quick menu at the bottom, allowing rollback with scroll wheel, and some more options in preferences such as skipping unseen text. If someone could figure out how to get the right mouse click to work so it goes to save that would be great. Also I've used the fast mode file(skip loading screens) so you might need it or whatever idk.
This
This is what it looks like to care more about the audience than the developers.
You're a fucking legend.

OIUEFIU

Jul 4, 2021
Just found out I have been playing an older version, since I downloaded the linux one. I am near the end of the content, is it worth it to download the newest version and replay the game?

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Devs aren't dumb atleast most of them and are deliberately doing this bullshit on purpose.
The point is to make the game long enough so people on steam can't refund it.
It needs to waste 2 hours and those long ass loadings are the solution, same shit with Arenus where at the end of the day you have to wait like two minutes before you are even allowed to continue playing.
Wait Steam doesn't have different refund rules for VNs?
I mean I know they have for early access.
So it would be weird for them to not have shorter times for VNs or shorter games.

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes