Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
New stuff available from this artist.

Trailer for his latest work is up and around, here's a link to naughtymachina version:

I may look into picking it up in a few days, not sure yet.

I'm working on uploading the 8GB full collection from the first page onto mega so I can provide a mega link, all but 1 of the current links are dead on the OP for the full, uncompressed download. And that last link is slooooow as balls, like 8 hours to download, it's throttled on the host site end.

Reactions: blocky
Aug 24, 2017

Trailer for his latest work is up and around, here's a link to naughtymachina version:

I'm working on uploading the 8GB full collection from the first page onto mega so I can provide a mega link, all but 1 of the current links are dead on the OP for the full, uncompressed download. And that last link is slooooow as balls, like 8 hours to download, it's throttled on the host site end.
I don't want to sound ungrateful or something similar but can you upload it to something else other than MEGA because most likely the download gonna be slow AF or the creator will flag it to be taken down

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Don't do that. PMMSFM took down Mega links.

Reactions: Arrngrim