Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
I just finished the video and while there are improvements because of the new sound designer, the overall feel of the video still feels lackluster. The lack of actual VA's in the project is the most glarring issue since you can only find so many clips of some random chicks masturbating in the background to fill in for the moans. The quality of their mics are a problem too as you can hear the scratchy/echo noise which destroys the immersion of the video.

I understand wanting to save money or whatever but he's doing himself, his fans, and the project itself a disservice with how he's doing things. He really should look at 26region's biggest video called Full Moon and how much better it is because he saved up to hire some top level voice actors.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgsdfgsdfgdsfg

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
I understand wanting to save money or whatever but he's doing himself, his fans, and the project itself a disservice with how he's doing things. He really should look at 26region's biggest video called Full Moon and how much better it is because he saved up to hire some top level voice actors.
The funny thing is he does look up to 26region, Hes probably 26region biggest fan.All his work is a B movie copy of 26region from his first video. dont get me wrong, i do like PMMSFM, But he was always a notch under 26region from the get go. My 2 cents :)

Feb 20, 2021
jeez I wish he'd do a 'De-hanced' version. Even his non-'enhanced' models are already OTT enhanced. I know its all unrealistic but surely the point of seeing a humanoid gal railed by a massive monster is to revel in the size difference? inflating the girls to this proportion (where they just clip themselves lol) just takes from sexy to humorous imo.