2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yea, when I try to giver her the tomatoes it says you do not have any tomatoes. Also just to be sure by park they mean the one in the hero universe right?

The park meant there is the one in the MC's own Universe.

Silph

Oct 22, 2017
Just noticed on download you links to mega are crossed Mac link leads to pc version and vice versa.
didn't check the other links. Thought you'd like to know.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I think you got the download inverted with the MEGA download, the MAC version it's in the PC section

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Poke-Ball Academia! CH6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Wow, the developer must really be having a bad time, first he uploads the links wrong (getting the Mac & PC links mixed up) & now the game completely crashes when you enter the Saiyan universe....It’d be good if we could message the developer on Patreon. Too bad their settings prevent non subscribers from messaging them (or at least that’s the case on the latest post).

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
What for?
The developer himself puts the game here and follows the theme.
Well I imagine they’d need to update the links on Patreon since that’s where they were uploaded to first so it’d be easier just messaging directly on there.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes