2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
See if you find a paper on a bench
The paper blends in with the bench too much with the bench. How did the Devs think this was a good idea? They could have made it a different colour to make it stand our more. sure it would have looked odd but people would have been able to find it easier.

Yuimara

Feb 20, 2018
Poke-Ball Academia! [FULL] ZaneSFM

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 182 : MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 165 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
the link is dead

Novalesca

Feb 27, 2018
with a name like pokeball academia I didn't at first think of pokemo-dragonball-MHA to be honest.... I thought it was a pokemon game where you are in a university lol

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I had to use the gallery to see the one scene I missed that is not an extra's scene. How do you get the Pokemon Girls event with the 2 mothers and the 3 girls?
Same. [i also can't figure out the Carmillia in my universe scene]

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
From the Full game.

The most absolutely annoying thing? No.Damn.Guidance. I saw version 2 was coming out and decided maybe I should finish version 1.

So I loaded a save from July of 2021. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do or where I'm supposed to go in order to advance the story.

There's no quest list / hint / suggestion system anywhere. You just wander from universe to universe hoping to stumble on something other than empty rooms.

Maybe someone should write a walkthrough, but mostly I would say it makes more sense to just go try another game.

SlayneLonewolf

Sep 29, 2022
From the Full game.

The most absolutely annoying thing? No.Damn.Guidance. I saw version 2 was coming out and decided maybe I should finish version 1.

So I loaded a save from July of 2021. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do or where I'm supposed to go in order to advance the story.

There's no quest list / hint / suggestion system anywhere. You just wander from universe to universe hoping to stumble on something other than empty rooms.

Maybe someone should write a walkthrough, but mostly I would say it makes more sense to just go try another game.
Click the guitar on the bedroom it gives you a hint of what to do.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
maaan I am torn between all of the various characters I'd love to bang aaaand picture 10 lol, may play anyway just because and avoid that character XD

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes