2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

krowndsnakd

Mar 26, 2019
ZaneSFM this game is very nice, TOO linear at first but quite entertaining nevertheless.. two questions for you dude, which maybe were already answered but i got lazy from reading comments..
did you make the 3d models by yourself, or did you buy them? (or did you get help from someone?)
Also, do you work on your own or have a small crew?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Is the only gallery the one you unlock with a code in the sleep room? Like... there is no way to review scenes that you've already seen without a code?

Edit: this is true at version FULL GAME, unfortunately (and that code is "notanumber")

Last edited:

someone2401

Sep 7, 2020
anyone else having issues with the part where it tells u to "investigate the hero universe" (i just unlocked the unknown universe about 20 minutes before i got to this part)
i go to hero universe and look around but nobody is there ive checked the left and right areas as well.
if someone could tell me whats and how to fix it that would be nice

dubura

May 10, 2017
this dude likes male ass play way to much and only a handful of the scenes are actually animated and the ones that are are zoomed way out

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
I play it fully till build 6.5, but i had to hard-reset my laptop, so i lose all progress.
I... honestly don´t feel like playing everything again, so...

Does anyone has a save NEAR the end of the Game?
Or can someone spoil me the end, if any...

Does the final version has anything that is worth replaying it again?
I found an option at the start to choose if you are serious or lewd, that i don´t really remember from the 1st build, does that do something special?

Reactions: chaughton22

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Saw the patch notes called the current version the "last" one. Does this mean the game isn't being developed anymore? Either way, was visual pregnancy ever added or is it still just impregnation?

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes