• Hard

Votes: 145 20.4%
  • Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balfour777

Jun 14, 2018
Not going to keep asking like a jerk after this, but can anyone spare a save? I was glitched into the ground and I won't start over. If not I will just wait until the next update/switch to unity. Thank you

Reactions: RebelZone

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
would love a walkthrough. While a lot of the quests are fairly straightforward, the bugged progress tracker in the quest book makes it really hard to know if there's anything you're missing.

Aug 11, 2019
I had a blast playing. Finally a pokemon game that does not throw away the "pokemon" aspect and transform them into girls.
Tbh, I don't care about the sex, I just want a romance relationship with my pokemons. Like talking to them, hugging them and helping them with daily problems.

Most pokemon games are just like, I caught you and now you go into my computer where you stay until I probably forget about you. Anyway I had a blast, and I also downloaded rpg maker xp just to make some custom scenarios for me to be in (Just because I got bored) One is where I am camping with chary (Charmander) and she burnt the mashmellows and one with Luxio (Thunder cat I call it) where I can go on walks with it. Anyway looking forward to more content and I am happy that the game is quite easy to mod.

PS no worries, I will never reupload the game nor the custom scenarios I made, they are for personal use and training materials for whenever I feel like making my own game -Felix

Aug 11, 2019
Anyone know of a save editor that works on this game? This way I can cut out the need to IV and EV training.
Use cheat engine and look up a video how to cheat on a pokemon essential game. (Tho I fully recommend you finishing the game before cheating ya goblin!)

And if you lazy, here is a small explanation how to cheat, but I won't go into details.
1. For some reason ALL pokemon money, stats and numbers are multipled by 2 + 1
2. So for example, you got 200 cash, you gotta do this then (200 x 2 + 1) which is 401, if you can't this simple math, then I really think you should not be playing adult games.
3. then you just need to find the right id or code or numbers, whatever you want to call them. I recommend getting like 1000 cash then buy potion until you find it.

Thats pretty much it, if you don't know how to use cheat engine, then good. I recommend staying away from it.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
BUT if you want, I can upload a savefile with 999999 cash and charmander maxed out stats. But I will name the character "CHEATER"
Not particularly interested in maxing out stats or money, just wanting to cut out EV training. While IVs and EVs do boost stats when maxed, it's not like they're invincible with max IVs and fully distributed EVs.

ohad

Nov 3, 2018
Where can i find the second restaurant that is not the bar or hoothoot?
edit::Also where can i get to the debris cave to rescue serena?

Last edited:

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Not particularly interested in maxing out stats or money, just wanting to cut out EV training. While IVs and EVs do boost stats when maxed, it's not like they're invincible with max IVs and fully distributed EVs.
The iv's are are set to 16 and (in unity) increase over the span of their stories, EV's are going to be removed in unity because I don't want to EV spread EVERY fight

Where can i find the second restaurant that is not the bar or hoothoot?
edit::Also where can i get to the debris cave to rescue serena?
Serena is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Both questions answered in plain by the screenshots and developer's note, but here it is: Yes there are h-scenes with pokemon, they are core to the game mechanic of evolution so... not avoidable unless you want to artificially raise the difficulty for yourself.
they are so "answered in plain by the screenshots and developer's notes" that the developer himself corrected your misinformation LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Shadow201

Nov 7, 2018
Keep getting asked during Black Jack if I have a 11 or a 1 even when an ace hasn't been played, is this regular poker or just something I am unaware of?

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes