3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

jardinier

May 12, 2020
when beating red on mt silver the game gets stuck on the bg screen with no option to click anything.
same happens when i beat nerissa after i did everything else currently in the game.
is that a bug or is there just nothing after beating either of them?
For Nerissa I don't know but for Red I found a way. If you click on the upperside mountain, it don't works first. But if you click the map and ask to go to Pallet town for exemple, it tell that you can't fly from there, and when you close the map and click on the upperside mountain a second time, it works.

Chithienx

Sep 12, 2022
Can anyone give me a guide to every scene of version 0.4? I've been sea ching for hours yet I only found 7-8 of them while there are 14

Reactions: LordFalcor

Killbus

Sep 9, 2021
Im not sure if im just a dumbass, but ive beaten every trainer i can find, made all the hearts non-grey, and explored probably most of the map and still dont know how to trigger any h-scenes. After beating them they just talk, and there are no other buttons or options i can seem to find to say what to do.

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
Im not sure if im just a dumbass, but ive beaten every trainer i can find, made all the hearts non-grey, and explored probably most of the map and still dont know how to trigger any h-scenes. After beating them they just talk, and there are no other buttons or options i can seem to find to say what to do.
for answer your problems, you must both beat every girls you find plus talk to them to have their affection. when you gain enough affection, battle them again with the correct time of day with each girl, each of them has a different time requirement so you must study this carefully because even if you win the battle but not at the correct time, you wont have fun with them. if you some how win any girls with the correct time of day, for example like noon - morning or evening, you will have a smug face which indicate that you will have 100% fun with them.
try my method, I have tested this for about 2 or 3 tries with each girl and it works.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes