• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
is there a way to evolve a pokemon that evolves through held items, trade or friendship?

Gaala26

Nov 14, 2021
So, i dig up the file cause that damn kadabra wouldn't learn confusion and i even want to check the move the pokemon could learn... Hope this will help some people.

For abra, unfortunately, doesn't learn it on evolution but only when kadabra reach level 16, and that's level when he evolve, unfortunately. The script to learn the move when he evolve is blank, that's why doesn't learn any damage move till 30.

Lastly, differently from normal pokemon games, there is no reason to not evolve the pokemon ASAP. The moveset is identical between the first, second and third stage evolution. There is only minor difference in some case EG : Snorunt and Glalie learn the same move at the same level, but Froslass can learn Shadow Ball as additional move. The only difference i saw was caterpie that learn bug bite at level 9 (and not metapod). But i didn't check all the pokemon.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
is there a way to evolve a pokemon that evolves through held items, trade or friendship?
The held items one you needa get at golden rod's 6th floor dep [aka saffron then train]; give the item to them. Afterwards level them.
Trade is similar, just to level [think 50+].
Not sure about friendship, maybe similar to trade?

For abra, unfortunately, doesn't learn it on evolution but only when kadabra reach level 16, and that's level when he evolve, unfortunately. The script to learn the move when he evolve is blank, that's why doesn't learn any damage move till 30.
Sabrina should be able to help with that, aka relearn moveset -- Dunno for sure since I used cheat version & already deleted the game, since there's barely any scenes.

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
after playing the current version my recommendation is... just don't. Get v0.4 insead its far better in both lewd and balanced gameplay

Reactions: Hachikunote
Sep 23, 2021
If this follows the games and you have to defeat Brock first...this grind is disgustingly over bearing. Does nothing to add to difficulty and is just artifical bloat to add playtime

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
Extra edit: nice add to brock as a gym leader... it was hard and had to grind via vanilla and enjoyable even with the cheat mode to really feel the game. Ngl made me straight and i enjoyed it the mysty early parts the rest were just "kill everything on sight" gameplay.
-
edit: tried the game normally im more on the gay side but this is well made that i actually found it playable and just ignored the rest of the lewd mechanic. 100% suggest you guys try it and support the guy's paetron. and im still hoping for MxM but that's for the dev. the game is more amazing and playable.

Last edited:
Reactions: hogula88

dragenswag

Oct 17, 2018
when i try to evolve my pikachu i get this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Battle.rpy", line 500, in <module>
File "game/PokemonList.rpy", line 14776, in CheckLvlUpEvolution
NameError: name 'cPokemon_' is not defined

Reactions: jardinier

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
this is just a pokemon game but worse. It's grind for 10 hours for 6 dissapointing slideshows. like, it's super cool to have such a great recreation of a pokemon game in ren'py but like, you really want me to grind to level 50 to get anywhere in terms of h-content, in this h-game? c'mon, if i wanted the pokemon game, i'd play a pokemon game, and if i wanted lewd pokemon characters, i'd look that up. there's easier way to find that IN THIS SITE. Not worth, despite the obvious effort this game has, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: Hachikunote

jojoushi

Jun 28, 2021
this is just a pokemon game but worse. It's grind for 10 hours for 6 dissapointing slideshows. like, it's super cool to have such a great recreation of a pokemon game in ren'py but like, you really want me to grind to level 50 to get anywhere in terms of h-content, in this h-game? c'mon, if i wanted the pokemon game, i'd play a pokemon game, and if i wanted lewd pokemon characters, i'd look that up. there's easier way to find that IN THIS SITE. Not worth, despite the obvious effort this game has, sadly.
That's why I only play this game with cheat enabled, cba grinding

dragenswag

Oct 17, 2018
yeah but again, then why play it at all. the reward is a couple of lewds that you can look up in larger quantity and quality
for your info before this update was released you got the h i think on level 30 and trust me on v 0.1 you started with level 1 pokemon and with bad luck you fightet on the firts route against level 10 or more

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
when beating red on mt silver the game gets stuck on the bg screen with no option to click anything.
same happens when i beat nerissa after i did everything else currently in the game.
is that a bug or is there just nothing after beating either of them?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Okay, I have searched this forum for aquatic maneuvers, cut, strength, fly, and swim and cannot find anything about this subject.

So, how do you get these moves? Where do I find them? And are they in the game?

I would like to just be able to fly to each city. I would like to go to the power plant but need to swim there. Then there is the Forrest near pallet town that needs cut. And digglet's cave that needs strength.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes