3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
I this game don't have voice? Coz there's voice volume in settings and I don't hear a single word out of there mouth

123npcabc

May 2, 2022
Good game hope the dev keeps up the great work. Didn't see a readme for bug reporting, but just a couple quick fixes:
  • The fury swipes description says 2 -5 hits, but enemies like some ice sandslash and meowth with hit only once with fury swipes and there are some other multi hits that hit once not just fury swipes.
  • On route 24 if you successfully fish the game crashes, but if nothing bites it's fine.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
how do you get pokemon to lvl100 or above at 80 the exp bar barelly moves and that is after I used satisfaction points for exp boost also how many evolutions are there is it 1st 2nd 3rd and done or are there those super/mega/sparkly/shiny whatever evolutions like I have Tyranitar and Charizard can they evolve still or is that the end ?
Edit : why is Misty alone as I recall she has 3 older/hoter sisters there's a chance for another maraton battle like with the big 4 or 1v3 like with team rocket also a chance for a 1v3 h-scene with swapping roles and positions.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2021
New update is out:

Changelog (from the Discord):
GAME REWORK NOW USING THE REAL POKEMON REGIONS.

- Embark on a journey through the authentic Kanto and Johto regions.

- Adding Regular female trainers, Gym Leaders, Elite four, and the Champion from Kanto and Johto.

- Temporarily remove non-Kanto and non-Johto cities, towns, characters,... (They will be back in the future update)

- Both UI and UX were reworked.

- Pokedex: You can now check the Pokemon's location to know where it can be found.

- 4 new H-scenes + Additional H-scenes for Clair.

- Adding 40~ new Pokemon, Including legendary Pokémon for you to discover and capture.

- Introducing Items.

- Map, Items, new Cheats, achievements... and many changes.

Locus97

Feb 25, 2023
Can I share some thoughts on 0.5?I apologize as my English not be very well. I have use of ChatGPT, but if you still find it challenging to understand, I sincerely apologize

1.Firstly, regarding the H-scenes, the decrease in quantity from 18 to 7 is quite disheartening. It can be anticipated that if one wishes to restore the previous quantity, it may require waiting for several updates. Due to the inability of save files to be mutually readable and the shared use of the same save file directory, it becomes cumbersome for individuals to save different versions and keep their saves separate. Is there a possibility to create a special teleportation point within version 0.5, allowing players to enter the map of version 0.4 and experience the H-scenes from 0.4 in the one game?

2.However, what's even more puzzling is why all the animated elements in 0.5 have been reduced to only static images. Is it due to a lack of time, and even the originally planned three H-scenes no longer have animations? I wonder if animations will be added in the future.

3.Next, I'm not particularly fond of the mode that every time I want to experience H-scenes again, I have to go searching for the characters (who often aren't where they should be, like in the gym). After finding them, I have to engage in another battle before I can trigger an A-scene, The next day, I had to do it all over again. I wonder if there's a way to provide players with a more convenient method of triggering these memories?At the player's home, they can use the phone to contact female characters and invite them to the protagonist's house to trigger H-scenes.Alternatively, simply provide a reminiscence mode to evoke H-scenes

4.Lastly, there seems to be a bug in the game whenever there is a conversation with Nessa in the new area. However, considering there are only 7 H-scenes, it appears that this might not have been implemented yet. In that case, rather than causing the game to freeze in the current version, would it be possible to prevent players from entering the gym until the necessary updates are made?

Additional question: In 0.5, is it not possible to obtain bicycle?

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
PokeLewd: For Waifus [v0.5] [Gigachill Dev]

Original Size: ~1.1GB
Compressed Size: ~280MB

Win/Linux:
| |

Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I wish there was a pokemon parody game where YOU ARE THE POKEMON going after both female humans and pokemon. Really surprised no one has done it yet.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes