3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

waltercool

Apr 5, 2020
The algorithm to catch pokemon is ridiculously broken lol. You can have a pkmn with 1 life point and still unable to catch with pokeball.

Reactions: Ramos92

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah. Right now I can't find any good card for Delia (who I was planning to be the...landlady) and Juniper (who will be the Professor ofc). In case of Yor, I don't see any retail clerk pokemon girl so I add her. lol
To be fair to you, I'm almost certain there are NO notable shop clerks from Pokemon. Not even in the anime.

Reactions: lordylorder

Ramos92

Mar 9, 2021
So far, so good. I like it and definitely look forward to more updates and seeing content on all of those characters including the mom, aunt and the clerk as well. Could you add a save option though? When I was playing the game, I couldn't find a way to save. Menu button didn't seem to work. I'll try again and edit if I figure it out or if it's just me

GigaChillDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2022
So far, so good. I like it and definitely look forward to more updates and seeing content on all of those characters including the mom, aunt and the clerk as well. Could you add a save option though? When I was playing the game, I couldn't find a way to save. Menu button didn't seem to work. I'll try again and edit if I figure it out or if it's just me
Thank you for your feedback. during the game just press ESC (not working in battle), there is a save option here. The game also auto-saves after you rest or be defeated.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2019
so like, if your going to use actual pokemon combat and mechanics at least do it right. first off you dont find level 10 pokemon in the first 5 routes, second. you dont lose money when not in a trainer battle. so next time you want to make a pokelewd game with actual pokemon battle mechanics take a note from pokemon eechi and hentai versions, and do it right

zasaqa

Aug 6, 2019
hope this doesnt get striked from nintendo or whichever company runs the pokemon shit and hopefully we get to see this game finished.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes