VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v02.28.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes
Oct 18, 2018
Week 7 just dropped. Download links and update notes below for game version 5.6b.2024

Download Links:
Windows:
Mac:
Update 5.6.2024 is out! Finally, I can show you all, truly and undoubtedly, that there is nothing in Week 7. You all laughed! You laughed at me! But now you'll see! You'll all see! (And, on an unrelated note, I've developed a great interest in optometry recently.) Here's a list of some new features you can expect to see in this release. Not all of them are available immediately at the start of Week 7.
  • The game has been written out to the end of Week 7, on May 23rd.
  • Ethan, Hilbert, Hilda, Bianca, Bea, and Nate have new character scenes. Nate, in fact, has two.
  • 21 new Foreverals have been created, unlocked by viewing the character scenes listed above.
  • Twenty new scenes have been created for each elective class, providing more development and worldbuilding. Class should "pass without incident" much less frequently.
  • Twenty new scenes have been created for that dialog that Ethan shares with you before class begins, to add more variety.
  • A mechanic has been introduced that makes it easier to hunt certain types of Pokémon.
  • A mechanic has been introduced that makes it easier to swap out Pokémon in the PC.
  • Various balance changes and asset updates.
  • Removed Ethan.

Oct 18, 2018
The first bugfix version for Week 7 is out. This is now version 5.7.2024
Download Links:
Windows:
Mac:
Hey, y'all! New release time. This release contains several bugfixes. However, there wasn't actually anything too massive as compared to the last release. Just a few notables fixes include:
  • Eevee should work properly with its new evolution mechanics.
  • Several typos involving Nate and Ethan's nicknames should be fixed.
  • You can no longer take infinite turns in battle.
So, yeah, like I said, just a few small changes. Nothing gamebreaking. No cause for concern, no reason to be alarmed.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive and ImACuck
Oct 18, 2018
Second bugfix for Week 8 just dropped. It's 5.8.2024

Download Links:
Windows:
Mac:
This fixes even less than the previous build--it seems this week has been astoundingly stable. Props to the bugtesters.
The biggest thing is that this build should work with JoiPlay. Without patching necessary. I know a lot of players of this game prefer to have it on-the-go, so I hope this serves your purposes.
If someone who uses JoiPlay as their primary platform could confirm if it works--or not--that would be appreciated.
Much love.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes