VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v05.11.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokemonAcademyLifeForever-2023.08.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zero Mishima

Apr 28, 2018
I did not expect it to get this good so early, gotta say the devs are doing good work hope it continues going on strong

rags2rags

Jul 12, 2018
Surprisingly a really solid game. The Battle UI is a little wonky and the leveling system takes a bit of getting used to, but the story and execution exceeded my expectations for a pokemon vn fangame

Reactions: ffive

Donutmaester

Dec 31, 2020
Is there a way to add pokemon with console commands? I want to see if that's possible
No clue, some guys were able to figure it out a while ago so they could obtain Absol when it was near impossible to catch. Look further back into the forum and I think you'll find it.

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
Relations matter for future use since the possibility of sexual content in the future is kinda 50/50, but currently it just changes some scenes and can give bonuses to traits and exp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how did you get them to apear at the end? i had rosa at lvl 4 (which was my highest) at yet i still got ethen

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a way to add pokemon with console commands? I want to see if that's possible
Basic example:
Python:
playerparty.append(Pokemon(pokedexlookupname("Pichu", DexMacros.Id), level = 20))
will add lvl.20 Pichu to the player's party. The command can take more parameters (like IVs, gender, ability etc) but this should get you started.

Keep on mind you can exceed party limit in this manner, so best to do it in the city, with access to the PC box. Or open the box remotely with console commands beforehand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Epigonid

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
how did you get them to apear at the end? i had rosa at lvl 4 (which was my highest) at yet i still got ethen
They meant characters who appear on Saturday and defend the MC when the drama bomb goes off during the assembly. You always get Ethan on Sunday.

kickbotazki

Jun 6, 2020
Basic example:
Python:
playerparty.append(Pokemon(pokedexlookupname("Pichu", DexMacros.Id)), level = 20))
will add lvl.20 Pichu to the player's party. The command can take more parameters (like IVs, gender, ability etc) but this should get you started.

Keep on mind you can exceed party limit in this manner, so best to do it in the city, with access to the PC box. Or open the box remotely with console commands beforehand.
what would you fill in for DexMarcos?

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
This may sound dumb but how do you get your Pokémon to level up? I cannot seem to figure it out. Any help is much apricated.

kickbotazki

Jun 6, 2020
This may sound dumb but how do you get your Pokémon to level up? I cannot seem to figure it out. Any help is much apricated.
It was in an early page in this forum, pretty much explained and shit, but you need to know a few things:
  • Your classes, and by default the level of pokemon types you have for them, are basically the level caps for your pokemon. The more you take those classes, the more they can level up and stuff, so make sure to specify on a certain type if you're hyper focused on a certain pokemon
  • Take as much time to grind when out in the wilderness for catching/exp grinding pokemon. Use the command HealParty(trainer1) whenever you can to replenish their health.
  • Back to your classes, if you focus on too many, it'll only make things harder for you to level up pokemon, which is why people in this forum suggested to be more monotype, but limit yourself and don't spread yourself thin.
There's more, but I'm pretty sure I got down the basics of leveling

Reactions: ffive
Oct 18, 2018
It was in an early page in this forum, pretty much explained and shit, but you need to know a few things:
  • Your classes, and by default the level of pokemon types you have for them, are basically the level caps for your pokemon. The more you take those classes, the more they can level up and stuff, so make sure to specify on a certain type if you're hyper focused on a certain pokemon
  • Take as much time to grind when out in the wilderness for catching/exp grinding pokemon. Use the command HealParty(trainer1) whenever you can to replenish their health.
  • Back to your classes, if you focus on too many, it'll only make things harder for you to level up pokemon, which is why people in this forum suggested to be more monotype, but limit yourself and don't spread yourself thin.
There's more, but I'm pretty sure I got down the basics of leveling
I don't know that "use commands to cheat" is generally good advice. Even without going out into the wilderness to grind, you can get your Pokemon past the point the game recommends you to be at by the end of Week 4 fairly easily. Alder and Bruno will occasionally let you know how your progress looks, and Janine tells you what level you should be at for Battle Team.

It is true though that the game goes out of its way to recommend that you specialize in a few type elective instead of spreading yourself too thin. They even say very specifically that if you really applied yourself as hard as possible, you could maybe fit in six classes. PALF is a game where you don't get to have everything, and should consider your choices. But it's also a game with tons of replay value, letting you enjoy taking different choices in another playthrough.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Honestly with how the game is I am more than likely just going to cheat my level cap. I get thematically why it's there but I also don't understand why the heck the MC starts with 1 in everything. Right off the bat before any classes, the MC is spouting Pokemon facts from other regions that the other characters are clueless about. The MC already knows Pokemon knowledge. Also, I went with Shuckle for my starter as it can die to nothing and nothing can kill it. So I would already have to choose electric rock or electric bug. locking me down for 2 electives. I don't want to mono-type or be locked in.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I get thematically why it's there but I also don't understand why the heck the MC starts with 1 in everything. Right off the bat before any classes, the MC is spouting Pokemon facts from other regions that the other characters are clueless about.
I imagine it might be because, while MC knows some facts, he's never had any reason to learn how these facts translate into actually leveraging abilities of various Pokemons, with him only ever having a lazy Pikachu. So while he might have some esoteric theoretical knowledge, that doesn't really help him with practical basics the school is teaching.

I don't want to mono-type or be locked in.
You don't really have to -- starting from the second week or so, each week you get access to a new area, each allowing you to catch Pokemons of different types at level appropriate for what the game is dishing out. So, while it can take you a while to raise appropriate caps to take these Pokemons further, they can provide you with solid expansion to your team.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So I would already have to choose electric rock or electric bug. locking me down for 2 electives. I don't want to mono-type or be locked in.
You don't have to raise electric at all if you don't want to, for spoiler reasons. Shuckle starter though? You've got guts, I'll give you that much lol

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You don't have to raise electric at all if you don't want to, for spoiler reasons.
Note, this only applies if you want your electric Pokemon to be Pikachu and only Pikachu. All other electric (or electric/other) Pokemons follow standard cap rules.

That said, i don't quite get the discussed example -- if you alread have a bug/rock Shuckle, then you need to raise either of these caps to be able to level it up. (i.e. bug or rock) If you then pick electric/other Pokemon where the 'other' type matches the one you've been raising, then it'll similarly be able to level up to the cap defined by that 'other' type, with no extra learning required.

You'll only need to raise second type cap if a Pokemon you want to level up isn't of any type you've studied.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes