VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v05.11.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes
Apr 16, 2020
Bro, Its week 6 out of 48.... don´t expect Mewtwos on you. Heck dont expect any Semi-Legendary until week 40 or so. Or any legendary even later.

That being said:
Absol one-shots anything so far.
Ninetails-Galar has both Aurora Veil AND aurora beam to control Defense and attack.
Cyclizar can wide sweep half the teams.
Heck even a freaking comfey has the Ardent Gaze + Leech seed combo to bleed ANYTHING to death. And i mean anything (The hypno, the latias, and all frenzied fall to it).
You have Starter pokemons left and right (Piplup, Charmander, Litten, Cyndaquil...)
You can get a Hydreigon and a Tyranitar after you level up
and of course The pikachu can be literally anything you want.

So yeah, there are some good mons. But no Rayquazas-Zaciamenta- Groundons teams in here. At least, looking at the story, you will get a Latias later.
Hydreigon and a Tyranitar? How do you get that? Currently in the maze mechanics, which I think is dog shit

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I useally have a charmander and pikachu and rhyhorn... and the absol for my dark typing ... But the other 2 spots are always a struggle since speciaally in the first search zone there is nothing really worthwhile ... Sure u can possibly catch a aloan ninetales but thats way down the line

But early game there is slim picking imo

Oct 18, 2018
Hydreigon and a Tyranitar? How do you get that? Currently in the maze mechanics, which I think is dog shit
Reaching the necessary level isn't really accessible right now, but you can pick Larvitar as a starter, and you can get a Deino egg by getting through the egg hunt event without making anyone upset.

Apr 16, 2020
Reaching the necessary level isn't really accessible right now, but you can pick Larvitar as a starter, and you can get a Deino egg by getting through the egg hunt event without making anyone upset.
Aw got it, Wish I could get a decent nature of it though, like Increase in Speed, I am strict when it comes to that, but this game literally makes it hard to not be picky with natures.

Anyone know how to alter or change the Natures on Eggs, Frinzied boss and Pikachu?
What I mean is like at choosing the pokemon starter, you can use back option.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah The free deino egg is pretty usefull but thats also kind of later in the game

The tyroge egg is usefull as well for a fighting typ

But yeah lvling those guys up is hard to do with a limited amount of time

Specially since ur first thing is to only lvl up 3 pokemons first and the rest later

Sure u get a exp share but thats also pretty late in the game

So basicly u stuck with 3 pokemons a bit powerfull and the other 3 under lvled

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokemonAcademyLifeForever-2024.02.20c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Yep, I think so too as I just pick "Heracross" as starter and searched for good early lvl strong pokemons, like Mr.mime with Technician and Comfey(S tier in my opinion btw)

Please share what other pokemon did you guys find to be "rare" or at least decent pokemon in the game as of now, or share your current team, I'd like to get an insight
Psychic/Dark game: Pikachu- Kirlia (starter)-Absol- Grimer A- Meditite- Deino
Bench: Hypno- Litten (Gets dark mastery from everals)- Eevee (same as litten) - Carvanha

Steel/Fairy/Water game: Pikachu- Mawile (Starter)- Comfey- Ninetales G-Togedemaru -Azumarill
Bench: Togepi-Mr. Mime-Lapras- Piplup- Eevee (see above) - Varoom

Seaport access opens on Week 4, Wednesday (April 28). Again, week 4 out of 48. Nothing so far is "late game"

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Dragon Dark Fairy:
Start Bagon (Sheer Force)
Plains: Comfey (triage), Cyclizar (regenerator), Absol (super luck)
Alley: Scraggy, (Grimer-A, Vullaby, Noibat)
Deino Egg, (Togepi Egg)
Seaport: Carvanha, Marill, (Dreepy)
Ninetales-A

This is a very strong type combo that gives you a powerful team almost immediately. There's a lot of difficulty with catching those first few mon's though since a powerful comfey can just steamroll you early on. Best to catch a pumpkaboo or budew to help you catch the comfey which can then steamroll early game. Cyclizar also goes crazy once it starts actually getting moves, it can solo the triple battle on Springsday. Absol is the emergency button who erases stuff with crits.

I put a bunch of mons in parentheses because I don't think they're useful at this point in the game, Noibat and Dreepy in particular are basically worthless till they evolve at like level 50. I also put abilities next to the plains mons because they're important and I don't know how to change abilities with console commands.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
Dragon Dark Fairy:
Start Bagon (Sheer Force)
Plains: Comfey (triage), Cyclizar (regenerator), Absol (super luck)
Alley: Scraggy, (Grimer-A, Vullaby, Noibat)
Deino Egg, Togepi Egg
Seaport: Carvanha, Marill
Ninetales-A

This is a very strong type combo that gives you a powerful team almost immediately. There's a lot of difficulty with catching those first few mon's though since a powerful comfey can just steamroll you early on. Best to catch a pumpkaboo or budew to help you catch the comfey which can then steamroll early game. Cyclizar also goes crazy once it starts actually getting moves, it can solo the triple battle on Springsday. Absol is the emergency button who erases stuff with crits.

I put a bunch of those alley mons in parenthesis because I don't think they're useful at this point in the game. I also put abilities next to the plains mons because they're important and I don't know how to change abilities with console commands.
Is Bagon such a good choice for a starter? Or more Importantly can he beat the Cow(Miltank)?
- Everything else looks good though, especially love the highlights on the pokemons you can get in each areas!

Oct 18, 2018
Is Bagon such a good choice for a starter? Or more Importantly can he beat the Cow(Miltank)?
- Everything else looks good though, especially love the highlights on the pokemons you can get in each areas!
All starters are good starters, if you put in the work. Beating Whitney is generally less a question of damage and more a question of "can I shut this thing down before it wrecks me?" You want to either spend the time while Cleffa is out buffing yourself (if possible), or you need to be able to start bogging Miltank down with problems as soon as it comes out.

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah, in my case Comfey is a solid counter with leech seed and draining kiss. If you can't inflict statuses like paralyze or infatuation then you can spam growl with some other mons to make it hurt less. I remember one time I also beat the Miltank with Mimikyu by spamming Copycat, so every time it used Milk Drink I also healed up.

Bagon's a solid starter with Sheer Force, that 33% power increase is enormous, enough that even special moves hit rather hard due to the boost. It starts to become less useful than Cyclizar after a bit but we're approaching a point where we can reasonably evolve Bagon into Shelgon so it should become useful again.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
All starters are good starters, if you put in the work. Beating Whitney is generally less a question of damage and more a question of "can I shut this thing down before it wrecks me?" You want to either spend the time while Cleffa is out buffing yourself (if possible), or you need to be able to start bogging Miltank down with problems as soon as it comes out.
I'd agree to that if this was a normal pokemon game or rather a complete version of this game, with class specialization and a rather limited number pokemons, and It's also Important to consider that most pokemon can't fully evolve in the game.

But back to the original point, I was more on pointing out the gameplay, do you often have struggle while having a Bagon? That's what I'm aiming to know. Can you use him consistently considering the opponents in the game? What is the reason why its perfect to get it, because its a strong pokemon to use in the early game.

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
I'd agree to that if this was a normal pokemon game or rather a complete version of this game, with class specialization and a rather limited number pokemons, and It's also Important to consider that most pokemon can't fully evolve in the game.

But back to the original point, I was more on pointing out the gameplay, do you often have struggle while having a Bagon? That's what I'm aiming to know. Can you use him consistently considering the opponents in the game? What is the reason why its perfect to get it, because its a strong pokemon to use in the early game.
No, I normally don't struggle too much with Bagon. It gets Bite and Ember to start off which is passable coverage, and it gets Dragon Breath and Headbutt later. Notably, all of those moves are boosted by Sheer Force which does a lot for its power. I don't think Bagon is nearly as good if you get one without Sheer Force so I'd reset for the ability if you choose it. Main reason to use it is mostly because it's a dragon type so you can train it up while having the other great dragon pokemon like Cyclizar and Deino. Bagon is admittedly worse than those two but remember that it hasn't evolved yet. We should be able to reasonably hit level 30 very soon and Bagon will become much more powerful when it evolves into Shelgon.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
does anyone know the dungeon typings ?

I think the easy dungeon is ghost types if i remember

But what are the other ones

I think Blue his mini game had bug types

Do u just need to eject the pokemon from ur team that dont match up and just catch some more pokemon that are right for the dungeon typing and put them in ?

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
You don't need to change your team at all, you only need to change your Pikachu's type. The game's basically forcing you to get used to using Foreverals.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You don't need to change your team at all, you only need to change your Pikachu's type. The game's basically forcing you to get used to using Foreverals.
and how do u do that ? do u use it on pickachu or give it to hold on pickachu ?

Oct 18, 2018
does anyone know the dungeon typings ?

I think the easy dungeon is ghost types if i remember

But what are the other ones

I think Blue his mini game had bug types

Do u just need to eject the pokemon from ur team that dont match up and just catch some more pokemon that are right for the dungeon typing and put them in ?
You're warned about the type for each dungeon right before you go into it so that you can change up Pikachu's type. Please read the game text, it will answer a lot of your questions.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You're warned about the type for each dungeon right before you go into it so that you can change up Pikachu's type. Please read the game text, it will answer a lot of your questions.
Yeah i been reading that im just wondering how to change it do u just make pikachu hold the thing or do u have to use it on him so he learns a move

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes