*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Tried it in damage calculator.
-0 Atk Ninetales Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Magikarp: 109-129 (60.2 - 71.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
-0 Atk Ninetales Shadow Claw vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Magikarp: 163-193 (90 - 106.6%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
Both pokemons were full iv and no ev for the test and i modified ninetales stats and types to be the same as the skull hybrid
Don't seem to be a problem with shadow claw doing much more damage than sucker punch in your situation
Why is the damage difference so much they are both 70% stab should not be that big of a damage difference. Also remember I said this was after 4 D dances.

Last edited:

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Skull form Hybrid ninetails. I had it use sucker punch (After 4 dragon dances) and it only did half of the mons HP. meanwhile, after the opponent healed with hyper potion, I just shadow-clawed an ohko'd.
Jeez so you had 3x attack shadow mon are pro;ably buffed to be equal with mon 20 lvls higher or something not sure i also dont know how to get a grim skull nineties so can't say anything about stats my best guess dark type moves were not super effective either way shadow are busted and sucker punch does if the other mon is attacking if I remember it's description right

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
still with a X4 attack from dragon dance shouldn't that have ko'd?
If I'm not wrong dragon dance only raises the attack stat by one stage so if you used it 4 times the raise goes like this 1.5x 2x 2.33x 3x 3.33x 4x I could be off but you only used it 4 times not 6 if dragon danced raised your stat sharply that's 2 stages meaning you only needed to use it 3 times so you only had a 3x buff

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Depend of the pokemon you attacked.
Could have been a high def one
Jeez so you had 3x attack shadow mon are pro;ably buffed to be equal with mon 20 lvls higher or something not sure i also dont know how to get a grim skull nineties so can't say anything about stats my best guess dark type moves were not super effective either way shadow are busted and sucker punch does if the other mon is attacking if I remember it's description right
It was a team Aqua grunts mon so a shadow mon. but my point for the high-def mon is that after the sucker punch put it to little less than half they healed it to full and shadow claw took it from full to 0. this is after 4 dragon dances that just doesn't make much sense to me. and Like I said both the sucker punch and the shadow claw were not super effective or ineffective they were neutral. This is why I am so confused as to why shadow claw (even Stab) did so much more. a 3x attack sucker punch should have OHKO'd.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Because as stated previously, STAB is huge. Shadow claw went from a 70 Power move to a 105 Power move. The stronger the attack, the bigger boost STAB provides. 1.5x is no joke.

bored2131

Aug 9, 2021
Audino Trainer can be found at the top floor of the Pokemon center.
You can get to Dewford Town my going to the fishing house on route 104 and talking to the old man ( Mr. Briney ) inside.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Because as stated previously, STAB is huge. Shadow claw went from a 70 Power move to a 105 Power move. The stronger the attack, the bigger boost STAB provides. 1.5x is no joke.
No game exemplifies this more than Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (the first one for sure). STAB attacks will wreck your day. If you aren't resistant to the attack, early-game it'll OHKO each mon in your party. Nothing more humiliating than to lose to a lower-level Pidgey because of STAB Gust.

emperor0320

May 11, 2019
how do you use cut, i beat the rock gym but i have no idea how to access the move

edit: completed thx

Last edited:

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Im using joiplay how do i transfer my save file i dont feel like constanly starting new playthroughs.
Alright for this I think I have an answer it depends if you transfered a copy from you pc to you phone or just extracted it with joiplay if you extracted with joiplay you should need to do anything but if you copied it over from you pc you would have to find the save folder in app/data/roaming if I remember right and bring the folder to your phone I'm nit sure if that will work but it's worth a shot and for the exact location I asked a couple pages ago so you can find it if you backread 3 pages tops hope this works and helps

Unavailable149758

Mar 20, 2023
Alright for this I think I have an answer it depends if you transfered a copy from you pc to you phone or just extracted it with joiplay if you extracted with joiplay you should need to do anything but if you copied it over from you pc you would have to find the save folder in app/data/roaming if I remember right and bring the folder to your phone I'm nit sure if that will work but it's worth a shot and for the exact location I asked a couple pages ago so you can find it if you backread 3 pages tops hope this works and helps
A line of dialoge just confused me turns out i did it properly already thanks for trying though

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes