*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Can we have a Hybrid form or something to give to our Lucario? It feels weird that the starter is going to get sidelined mainly because they are hybrid mons. *EDIT* Also possible nature / ability change items to the EV / evolution shop.

Last edited:

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Can we have a Hybrid form or something to give to our Lucario? It feels weird that the starter is going to get sidelined mainly because they are hybrid mons.
That's going to be in the V1.0 version of the game. The reason they didn't have a hybrid is because in the demo I was using them as a placeholder.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
That's going to be in the V1.0 version of the game. The reason they didn't have a hybrid is because in the demo I was using them as a placeholder.
What about ability / nature / IV changing items to the special shop so we don't have to grind those?

Last edited:

Iconhawk

Jan 14, 2021
So gentleman, I've figured out how to change IV's and all that stuff in this game without using an external program. You're gonna want to enable debug mode. How?

Create a shortcut of "Game.exe", and open the Properties panel on it. In target, add debug to the end of the text. It will look like this:
"C:\(Whatever)\Pokemon Cultivation [Demo v 0.5 release]\Game.exe" debug

And now there's a debug menu in the main menu, one you can access by hitting F9 whilst in battle, and a debug option whenever you select a pokemon. Writing cheat here so people looking for some can find this post

Reactions: Bricecube and Sole

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Or in joiplay get urself some rare candies there's a lot of items just saying and another thing shadow mons lvl 40 and under can half health a max lvl lucario like HOW I still one shot them but still...

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Can anyone check the damage for Sucker Punch? it feels like it does way less damage than 70 %. I used it and then shadow claw and shadow claw ok'd the fully healed mon where sucker punch only brought it to half and the trainer healed it. both have 70%. the shadow claw is stab but no super effective or crit so it shouldn't have ok'd.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Can anyone check the damage for Sucker Punch? it feels like it does way less damage than 70 %. I used it and then shadow claw and shadow claw ok'd the fully healed mon where sucker punch only brought it to half and the trainer healed it. both have 70%. the shadow claw is stab but no super effective or crit so it shouldn't have ok'd.
What mon used sucker punch

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
So gentleman, I've figured out how to change IV's and all that stuff in this game without using an external program. You're gonna want to enable debug mode. How?

Create a shortcut of "Game.exe", and open the Properties panel on it. In target, add debug to the end of the text. It will look like this:
"C:\(Whatever)\Pokemon Cultivation [Demo v 0.5 release]\Game.exe" debug

And now there's a debug menu in the main menu, one you can access by hitting F9 whilst in battle, and a debug option whenever you select a pokemon. Writing cheat here so people looking for some can find this post
I mean, you can also use F9 while not in a battle and it will also bring up the debug options.

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
Do you think this was RNG? Damage in pokemon isnt fixed, it might have been a low sucker punch roll into a high shadow claw roll, which ok'd with STAB.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Do you think this was RNG? Damage in pokemon isnt fixed, it might have been a low sucker punch roll into a high shadow claw roll, which ok'd with STAB.
It doesn't matter low roll or not for this. the sucker punch did half on a no stab no super no critical. even if that was a low roll a high roll would put it a bit more bellow half but would not be enough of a high roll to one hit ko it. the opponent healed the pokemon back to full with a hyper potion and shadow claw one hit ko'd if from full HP no super no critical. this one was stab but stab should not be that high of a bonus to = half.

Meageara

Oct 6, 2019
Tried it in damage calculator.
-0 Atk Ninetales Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Magikarp: 109-129 (60.2 - 71.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
-0 Atk Ninetales Shadow Claw vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Magikarp: 163-193 (90 - 106.6%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
Both pokemons were full iv and no ev for the test and i modified ninetales stats and types to be the same as the skull hybrid
Don't seem to be a problem with shadow claw doing much more damage than sucker punch in your situation

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes