*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

cdzew

Feb 5, 2021
Where is the big malasadas in rustboro?
edit: I think I might've been bugged I got past this by doing the relationship then I got a prompt outside the house like I talked to may and gave candy till 50

Last edited:

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
how do i start Echoes of the Anchor ? I've already beaten Wak in the shadow and Packed with love. I've already got May and Caroline to 50. I've talked to Prof. Birch but no quest has appeared in my quest section.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
how do i start Echoes of the Anchor ? I've already beaten Wak in the shadow and Packed with love. I've already got May and Caroline to 50. I've talked to Prof. Birch but no quest has appeared in my quest section.
It started, it's not in the quest log yet (I have to fix a bug with it). Go to the boat house on route 104.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
The quick guide as been updated to include a guide to the new side quest! Please check it and the walkthrough before you ask questions!

Arty_Wolf

Jul 31, 2023
How do I raise the two Dewford girls and Hex Maniac's affinity? Because the game isn't letting me give them gifts, the box just closes when I select the gift option.

Dec 28, 2017
sorry the game is so unbalanced ... my pokemon are 10 LV higher than enemy pokemon ...all leaders etc. have competetive moves and 1000000 full restore etc. that fucks up and its not fun !

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes