*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
C:\Users\ *name*\AppData\Roaming\Pokemon Cultivation
Why not have a saves folder with everything else makes it very annoying to find I'm going to be honest personally I don't like that it's located in the roaming folder I do like the game though. Also side note I'm using joiplay currently but that is good to know for pc users.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
sorry the game is so unbalanced ... my pokemon are 10 LV higher than enemy pokemon ...all leaders etc. have competetive moves and 1000000 full restore etc. that fucks up and its not fun !
Sorry you feel that way and I can see how it's frustrating, trying to raw dog the game with stats doesn't really work. If you're having issues the walkthrough have recommendations for Pokemon and strats. With Pokemon like Azumarill and the Hybrids which have legendary stats the game revolves around fine tuning your strategy for your enemy. The top floor of the Pokemon center is good for grinding, getting items, and EV training. Setting up works pretty well in game.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Why not have a saves folder with everything else makes it very annoying to find I'm going to be honest personally I don't like that it's located in the roaming folder I do like the game though. Also side note I'm using joiplay currently but that is good to know for pc users.
That's how the program stores the files by default and I have no idea how to change it (or if it's possible).

Croatoan118

Dec 16, 2019
I'm trying to extract the game and it keeps slowing waaaay down 3/4 through the extraction, when it gets to wooloo. I'm down to 250 KB a second. I even tried abandoning the extract to restart and it still slowed down at the exact same spot. Is there an optimization issue with this patch?

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
but shadow Pokemon are still BS they are super effective on everything and still one shot entire teams.
So with that, there's the Nullberry item which weakens their shadow attacks. I always recommend setting up on the Pokémon that comes before the Shadow. That way you have the Null berry to take the strong hit and can blast them back. Also, I've seen people use Disable as a tech as well as banking on confusing the shadow Pokemon. Azu can blast them as well.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
I'm trying to extract the game and it keeps slowing waaaay down 3/4 through the extraction, when it gets to wooloo. I'm down to 250 KB a second. I even tried abandoning the extract to restart and it still slowed down at the exact same spot. Is there an optimization issue with this patch?
I feel you I went to sleep waiting to put the game on my phone

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Just checked it out, looks like Mind Control is a big factor!
Hoping that Misty and Dawn are lewdable, but Marnie and Bea already? Looking very promising!
Def gonna throw some cash at your Itch when I get a chance, keep up the great work!

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Using Cheat Engine, just the same way as VX Ace: (Money you currently have) X 2 +1 = the value to search for. Then just modify the search value (buy or sell something, double +1 your new money value and refine the search). Max cash is 999999. Any amount edited about that reverts to that.
yeah i cant get it to work with the game

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
About the shadow pokemon: i haven't tried yet the null berry (because i won before the addition) but i think if you know how to use certain items i think it's possible to beat them with a good strategy (before the null berry i used sitrus berry and a leftovers to tank them), also i think these shadow pokemon are far less dangerous than the new ones like charge beam flaaffy and the cirno fight (unless you have ninetales skull form for the last and shedinja for flaaffy and Dhelmise).

megabozoman

Nov 27, 2017
so i think i encountered a bug with 2 quests those being the marowak cult and the quest to give dawn her stuff im at the point where looking at the guide it says that dawn and rosa are supposed to spawn in dewford for there respective quest but no matter what i do i cant get either of them to spawn if you would like i can post my save if you want to check it out

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
so i think i encountered a bug with 2 quests those being the marowak cult and the quest to give dawn her stuff im at the point where looking at the guide it says that dawn and rosa are supposed to spawn in dewford for there respective quest but no matter what i do i cant get either of them to spawn if you would like i can post my save if you want to check it out
The places you should visit are rustboro littleroot petalburg and then dewford for the marowak cult

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
yeah i cant get it to work with the game
Ok so say you have 100 pokebucks. Run Cheat Engine and link it to Pokemon Cultivation. Search for the 4-Byte value of 201. Now spend some money, say 20 pokebucks. Now you have 80 bucks. Refine the Cheat Engine search by replacing the 201 with 161 (double plus 1 of your new money total). The side panel should have severely reduce the number of options. If more than one option is still appearing (ignore the ones in green), earn or spend more money, double the result, add 1 to it, then refine the search again. Eventually you'll only have 1 option left. Change the value to double plus 1 of the total money you want. if you want the maximum amount of money, the number to input would be 1999999.

Reactions: bored2131
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes