*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kuropin

Jul 6, 2017
Do you have braxien yet?
Yes, as far as I'm aware I have all available pokemon at max affection, I have also beaten both Cirno and Jasmine. I did find it weird that after finishing the marowak questline I had a dialogue that said there was a knock at the door, but then that led to nothing, just made me assume it was trying to get my attention to the frozen pokemon.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Yes, as far as I'm aware I have all available pokemon at max affection, I have also beaten both Cirno and Jasmine. I did find it weird that after finishing the marowak questline I had a dialogue that said there was a knock at the door, but then that led to nothing, just made me assume it was trying to get my attention to the frozen pokemon.
That's odd, All I can say is come to the Discord and stream for me so I can see if I can solve the issue. I don't know what could be locking your May progress.

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
Thanks for the game man, good fun. Is there a name rater somewhere, and could you consider adding one if not? Got too lazy to deal with the in-game keyboard with every new catch looking for decent nature/abilities, but wanna rename some of the Pokemon I do care about.

Also this doesn't really matter, but regular hybrid Gardevoir has a 90 power STAB Heart Stamp with Technician (in regards to your walkthrough).

OreoLuma

Sep 23, 2023
A very interesting game I've been following since it was first released. It has some rough edges but it's nice to see another breeding game on the site. It's one of the few games I want to support (and I know the pain of commissioning art)

A few questions for the dev:

Would you consider adding Magearna as a Pokemon you can capture and breed?

Are you going to add any pregnant scenes into the game? (belly rubs, pregnant sex etc)

Adding onto Pokemon to add, what about Lucario and Zoroark?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions (rather degenerate ones lol), I'm just curious about the future of the game. I wish the dev well, and many blessings for their future.

Reactions: Alternation62

hanonsilverleaf

Jun 2, 2020
Caroline giving "sorry dear, not in the mood to talk now"
May refuses gifts
Prof Birch saying I can do it

Cleared all quests, but I can't get the Echoes of the Anchor: Enigmatic Domination to trigger? (Both may and caroline maxed affection as much as possible, marowak beaten)

EspeonLover320

Nov 18, 2020
Question. I don't know if this has been answer since I didn't see anyone ask. Is there all the Eeveelutions in the game? Or only the Kanto ones? If there are the Johto, Sinnon, and Kalos ones, how do you get them?

Reactions: Alternation62

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
A very interesting game I've been following since it was first released. It has some rough edges but it's nice to see another breeding game on the site. It's one of the few games I want to support (and I know the pain of commissioning art)

A few questions for the dev:

Would you consider adding Magearna as a Pokemon you can capture and breed?

Are you going to add any pregnant scenes into the game? (belly rubs, pregnant sex etc)

Adding onto Pokemon to add, what about Lucario and Zoroark?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions (rather degenerate ones lol), I'm just curious about the future of the game. I wish the dev well, and many blessings for their future.
Thank you for following!

Yes to everything lol!

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Thanks for the game man, good fun. Is there a name rater somewhere, and could you consider adding one if not? Got too lazy to deal with the in-game keyboard with every new catch looking for decent nature/abilities, but wanna rename some of the Pokemon I do care about.

Also this doesn't really matter, but regular hybrid Gardevoir has a 90 power STAB Heart Stamp with Technician (in regards to your walkthrough).
I don't believe so, I'm going to add one to all the Pokémon centers.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes