*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Asparta#4

Oct 6, 2019
Yes Debates are fun especially when you find someone that won't take it to serious. I tend to do it so that other's may learn something new. Rarely it's to put someone in there place but for you that would be a disgrace (for you it's for fun learning!)

Abnormal pokemon. Ralts is running around attacking people. This pokemon is normally trying to run away from people. Vaporeon is also attaching boats for some reason. Any time I see Vaporeon not following commands they seem rather lazy. The other's seem a bit rushed if I'm honest with the fox just being greedy.

Aesthetics This will never have a right answer. Even where you are raised will have an impact. I brought up the differences in gen because it's vary impactful to how a pokemon looks. Today it would be vary unlikely you would get something like ditto, voltorb, or dratini but back then there was a limit on how much detail you could put into a game. They also couldn't just change the design to much when they added them to the anime or later game's since you want kids to see the connections. Not the deep thing's like pokemon and humans having family's together. So if Dritini and it's line today was just being made for the first time I'm positive they wouldn't look the same.

Contrary I used swagger because I simply didn't remember the name of it's counter part but I have it now Flatter! It's the same as swagger just raising special attack instead of normal attack. Then there are thing's like entrainment that make's your pokemon starts the same at the caster. Gastro Acid that flat out says you no longer have the contrary ability and haze that simply resets all stat changes to everyone.

Breedable grass...we all have the need to breed. Including the grass

Dragon weakness...my age is showing with this one. I have to keep reminding myself that they are not as bad to deal with as it use to be. I'm still getting use to the Fariy type. It also doesn't help that I don't really use dragons types. I tend to gravitate to steel types and much to my displesure most evil teams really like to use bloody fire types!
You know I'm actually quite surprised to see literally anyone who would keep debates civil, especially online, and while ultimately, I also try to debate in order to prove a point or disprove a completely illogical take, I must admit that I greatly enjoy making idiots shut up of which you are not, an idiot that is, but I digress. Despite my earlier claim that I cannot guarantee a reply, fortunately, you did bring up points that are within the extents of my knowledge, and so I will be able to reply and therefore feel obligated to respond in this case. Once again, on the topic of abnormal Pokémon, since you have felt the need to repeat your earlier points but instead added specific examples again, I suppose I am obligated to once again reinforce my point that just because there have been exceptions to the personality of a Pokémon, it doesn't necessarily meant that all Pokémon are or must be an exception from the norm. If this were the case, then surely every breedable Pokémon would act unusual, but this doesn't appear to be the case. I took the time to replay parts of the game since my memory had failed me, and it turns out that at least one Pokémon appears to retain their personality, which therefore establishes the premise that personality isn't always different and therefore does matter. This Pokémon is Braixen who is implied to be possessive of it's possessions frankly within the Pokédex appears to be have the same attitude for the pendant that we retrieved for May. You're entirely correct in that gen does affect design and that Dratini doesn't have a great design because it was a part of gen 1, but that doesn't disprove the point that Serperior has a superior design. In fact that only further proves the point. Pointing out that the U.S. in the 1800s didn't have the technology we have available today doesn't necessarily disprove or even disassert the claim that the current U.S. military is superior to the U.S. military in 1800s. On the topic of Flatter, I didn't know the name of it either, but the point still stands that it's not that common of a move. While Swagger is already a niche move that very few trainers use, flatter is even less common than that, and while debilitating for Serperior if it is outsped by the few Pokémon who can learn flatter and outspeed it, this can be very easily remedied by just switching to another Pokémon, taking out that Pokémon before sending in Serperior, or saccing it after it has fulfilled its job. The point is that pointing out counters or answers to the ability Contrary doesn't make it a bad ability or Serperior a bad Pokémon. To even use Gastro Acid would be a waste of a turn as it doesn't do damage nor does it get rid of active boosts. Haze is the same in where it doesn't do damage and only serves to get rid of the stat boosts, and while rid of the stat buffs, Serperior would certainly still do a great amount of damage. Certainly Steel type is great, and it's probably the best typing right after Fairy. I can certainly understand the choice of picking a steel type. I cannot confirm nor deny the notion that evil teams like using fire types because I only have the feeling that it's just as common as any other type, but I don't have the data to support his notion.

Reactions: ronney

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
Certainly Steel type is great, and it's probably the best typing right after Fairy.
Defensively, yes it is among the best mono type, offensively is dependent on what you are after. Having the most Super Effective targets is Ground, Rock has the best combinations of super effective targets and neutral effectiveness(allowing you to just sweep no matter the opponents typing if you set up the 'mon). Fighting type has the highest effective power move when you factor in accuracy and filter out self damage moves(I dont like them since I try to do pseudo-Nuzlock runs utilizing only the special 'mons in these kinda rom hacks) and unique moves.

I made a whole spreadsheet where I scored each type combo based on their resistances to each type, purely to try to come up with a theoretical best team for pve that has total coverage. All because of games like this one and H version. So, MDH, thanks for the game, it feeds my hyper fixation itch.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Ok so I thought I had a pretty massive bug but it turns out the new version of the game didn't get updated. Now here's the funny part. I ended up with 2 versions of the same game but everything to do with hyprid Gardevoir would crash it in the new one but I guess that's ok since the actual .52 update works fine...as far as I can tell

G-howk

Feb 2, 2022
Tried out the newest version of the demo, and the new additions are great for giving a bit more depth to the pokemon you bred. Here are some minor observations though:
1)The May sex scenes are no longer repeatable after watching the pregnancy scene
2)The Anchor quest location can only be reached from the Petalburg port and not from Dewford.
3)The Anchor quest does not appear in the quest log.
4)The 'rescued' NPC's on the ship should probably disappear after you talk to them. Seems kind of weird that they thank you for rescuing them and then just stay there.
5)The text for feeding the breedable pokemon always says they 'reluctantly eat' even after you raise their friendship high enough to breed them and they are happy that you visit them in their room.

Reactions: Bricecube

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokemonCultivation-0.52
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
Exactly which quest is required to keep training kirlia? She's still tired regardless of how many times I rest

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
okay, so i'm now supposed to fight the cultists at dewford, but the town is all peaceful and quiet
I realized i didn't catch the special mawile right away, does that matter?

Oh yeah, i'm continuing from an older save so if that's the problem then i guess i'm screwed

... I just flew to petalburg for no reason and boom, the cultists are there :(

Last edited:

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
just wanted to ask if saves from like 3 versions ago are still working or if one is better of starting new game?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes