*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
okay, so i'm now supposed to fight the cultists at dewford, but the town is all peaceful and quiet
I realized i didn't catch the special mawile right away, does that matter?

Oh yeah, i'm continuing from an older save so if that's the problem then i guess i'm screwed

... I just flew to petalburg for no reason and boom, the cultists are there :(
The walkthrough has all the info you need in there including the order. Your save isn't messed up or anything.

Rochimaru

Jul 6, 2018
I feel like i've done everything in this game but for some reason i cannot start wak of shadows. The NPC just says 'i dont feel like talking at the moment'
(nvm it triggered when i went to rustboro or whatever its called, great game btw loved playing it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man don't hop

G-howk

Feb 2, 2022
Yup, the hotfix of this version (5.5) will be the last demo version.
Does this mean that the next version will contain the other 75% rest of the game? because that seems like a very large piece of the game to develop in one go, and something that definitely will take a very long time to do

Kuropin

Jul 6, 2017
Am I misunderstanding something? I've finished Wak in the shadow but have no clue what the guide means with a marowak H-scene. Also got Caroline to 50 affection, but can't get May past 20, and she mentions Big Malasadas in Rustboro, but I've gone up and down Rustboro and can't find this magical shop that sells them.

Last edited:

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
is there a certain point in the story you have to go to get the hybrid mons i rember checking for a week or so and thegame siad it was never a good time to breed

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Does this mean that the next version will contain the other 75% rest of the game? because that seems like a very large piece of the game to develop in one go, and something that definitely will take a very long time to do
No, it just means that it will have massive fundamental changes and more content.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Am I misunderstanding something? I've finished Wak in the shadow but have no clue what the guide means with a marowak H-scene. Also got Caroline to 50 affection, but can't get May past 20, and she mentions Big Malasadas in Rustboro, but I've gone up and down Rustboro and can't find this magical shop that sells them.
Do you have braxien yet?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes