*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
So, mother hawk is angry at home. But refuse to interact even after the wrecked ship and the rescued doctor. And May's bed gym.
Any idea how to go farther?
1697385665473.png

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
so try to do the shipwreck quest but couldnt find her then after exit from the ship saw her floating in the middle of the ocean and have no idea how to get her please help me

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
so try to do the shipwreck quest but couldnt find her then after exit from the ship saw her floating in the middle of the ocean and have no idea how to get her please help me
Get the key from the room with the nerd then go to the hallway with the two grunts. one of the doors will tell you that you used the key.

Stoatsan

Nov 18, 2019
okay but how do I open the menu without it crashing???
it's saying that the width of the bitmap of Volteon's Pause Menu left arrow background needs to be a multiple of 40

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
okay but how do I open the menu without it crashing???
it's saying that the width of the bitmap of Volteon's Pause Menu left arrow background needs to be a multiple of 40
PC or joiplay? Also, you can hop on the discord and post some screenshots.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
I have to say I fucking love the polls that come out for this game. Fucking a Drampa would have been the best/funniest shit in the world XD

Stoatsan

Nov 18, 2019
Oh, right. Here you go.
and I was looking forwards to pokephilia impregnation, it's my jam.PNG
(Now if you'll excuse me, I need to hatch the Eggs I've got and hope for that 1/4096 chance of a female shiny H-Zoura and then make new eggs. Gotta get that kusogaki Shion before Indigo Disk comes out, after all...)

Last edited:

IHopOnYouNow

Oct 18, 2023
okay this works better, i have an issue where my bed doesn't change to next day so i couldn't breed braixen and vaporeon again, also it was tracking my real time clock

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
okay this works better, i have an issue where my bed doesn't change to next day so i couldn't breed braixen and vaporeon again, also it was tracking my real time clock
The Real Time Clock is intentional to my knowledge, I think its part of the Voltseon Pause Menu plugin the game uses, no idea about the bed though.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes