*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
How long is the kirlia meant to be exhausted? I've trained kirlia for the first time and she has been exhausted for some time now despite having rest on my room multiple days? Is it a bug or do I need to rest more?

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
How long is the kirlia meant to be exhausted? I've trained kirlia for the first time and she has been exhausted for some time now despite having rest on my room multiple days? Is it a bug or do I need to rest more?
I'm going to guess you need to be farther into the story to continue. A lot of thing's are locked behind thing's like gym 1 or 2 being beat

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
You need to beat the Marrowack cult before you can continue with Kirlia.

Reactions: jardinier

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
where is MILF content in this? bring me my beloved busty deliah!
Stick around and vote for Kangaskhan if it pops up in the votes again?
Technically any pokemon you breed could be classed as a MILF...OH you meant Dawn and Mays mother's right? I'd say just give it some time your day will come!

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
is there a way to get fertilizer or something? I don't have an idea what the 'fertilze' option does when i click on empty soil for berry planting

MrTrainwreck

Jul 25, 2022
Ok so I felt like trying the game out by running it through joiplay and the visuals have broken and I don't know why (second pic is the room where you get your starter)

Lulu1337

Aug 14, 2019
When i try to play it on joi play, the whole game looks gltichy for some reason and i haven't found a fix so far

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes