*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Tried Nuzlocking again and lost to the Grunt duo. If I had more levels or if my Lucario wasn't killed by the Vaporeon, then I could have won. Fucking Shadow Pokémon.

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
Tried Nuzlocking again and lost to the Grunt duo. If I had more levels or if my Lucario wasn't killed by the Vaporeon, then I could have won. Fucking Shadow Pokémon.
The anti shadow berry became my favorite item for a bit solely because of that fight.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
I know it's a cliche, but I hope Lopunny is in this. Also Goodra.
Only breedables in this so far are Gardevoir, Vaporeon, Braxian, Ninetales, and Noivern. Mawile is in the game but isn't breedable yet. This comes from looking at the walkthrough linked in the OP. I think it was mentioned that the starter, Lucario, should be breedable soon.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Only breedables in this so far are Gardevoir, Vaporeon, Braxian, Ninetales, and Noivern. Mawile is in the game but isn't breedable yet. This comes from looking at the walkthrough linked in the OP. I think it was mentioned that the starter, Lucario, should be breedable soon.
Sorry, I meant to say they, WILL BE put in this.

Eubouleos

Apr 29, 2022
I would recommend trying different settings and versions of Joiplay or posting a joiplay issue in the discord and seeing if someone knows. This program is not mobile-friendly in the slightest buy I have seen people able to play all the way through.
I can vouch this. It works fine for me.

Another question, is it possible to catch/use some of the unobtainable pokemon (Shadow Pokemon, uncatchable pokemon, and the Marowak/Cirno)?

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I can vouch this. It works fine for me.

Another question, is it possible to catch/use some of the unobtainable pokemon (Shadow Pokemon, uncatchable pokemon, and the Marowak/Cirno)?
Not in the current demo, still thinking about allowing those or not.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
0.55 should be out in a few days! Just waiting on some art!
Any update on this? Sorry just excited for the update. And about the different path's with choosing one rival over another I really hope the choices don't matter to much or if there is ways to do both in the future because I don't want to have to play the game twice.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
Any update on this? Sorry just excited for the update. And about the different path's with choosing one rival over another I really hope the choices don't matter to much or if there is ways to do both in the future because I don't want to have to play the game twice.
it out today,well the hotfix that is that has alot of content

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes